You know what really sucks?

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
when this happens.
image.jpg

I'm glad I procrastinated when it came to getting it lettered. I think the van will be a total loss. I can't get the back doors open. Machine looks ok, but it will need to get looked at. I'm ok, just a little stiff in the back.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Name
Brad Gouveia
Happen to my wife a month ago. The girl was texting and hit her... totaled out the car we were planning on keeping the car for several more years.

The worst part of it is what they want to give us for our car. We would be about 2 grand short to go and buy the same exact make and year with less stuff and more miles.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I have the same van but extended. Girl hit me from behind and totaled her car. I drove away. Did that take out your radiator? You could probably get the doors to work with some hammer engineering. Do you have a back up van or plan? This always scares the crap out of me because I don't have either one.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
The insurance guy came today and said there is 6-7k damage in just body work. That doesn't include anything mechanical. So they are going to total it. Who knows what they will give me for it.
I fortunately have a good friend that is letting me use his back up. Once I get a new van going I will work on getting my own back up.
The bumper is pushed up above the back doors. So I can't get them open. I'll pull out all of the equip through the side door. I'm glad this happened during the busy season so I have some cash to get a cheap van.
I'm short and the seats are high, so I didn't hit my head on a tank.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
The guy that lent you his back up machine must be a total stud.....and really good looking.......and his wife must be pretty...............he must be rich and smart as well............great guy I am sure.

I could tell everyone his name Adam, then all the local guys would run to him every time something happens.

Name
Brad Gouveia
Once again when we got our car totaled they would only give us a rental for one week and the max was like $25 a day. It took a week just to find out the car was totaled. We are still with out a car. 2 months later.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
There is some technicalities with the rental. I dont want to discuss that because of possible future actions I might need to take.
Good news is I bought a van tonight. Got a 15 passenger 3500 ram van. I'll let the insurance work the details out, I just need to get my setup back on the road.
image.jpg

I will probably paint it black. That will look good with my logo. It's a lot longer than my old van. I will like the extra room.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom