You know what you get when you treat your customers like family?

hogjowl

Idiot™
YOU get treated like family!

I got a call today and answered like I always do by stating my name. This female voice asks me if my name is Martin and I say it is. She says she is calling from an internal medicine office in Montgomery (she actually IS a nurse there) and is calling to schedule a prostate exam that has been ordered for me.

I tell her I am not aware of any test being ordered and asked her who ordered it. She doesn't know, just needs to make an appointment.

So, I spend 5 minutes on the phone with this lady attempting to avoid an unauthorized inspection of my prostate before she finally tells me it's joke and she really called to schedule an appointment.

TO CLEAN HER CARPETS!

Bill Morgan

Name
Captain Morgan
Sounds like she's got a good sense of humor. She got you. Granted if it happened to me, I'd be a little peeved but,
that's a funny story.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
You've earned the trust of a customer...she's never going anywhere else. That's why she could do that to you (the tease, not the exam, to be clear!)

So the story is funny (still laughing), but the lesson is great.

Thanks for sharing it Marty.

Mikey P

Administrator
When you send her your " how to prepare the home for cleaning" email or letter, add a line telling her your allergic to latex and prefer the navel jelly to be at room temperature

And see if she notices

Reactions: truckmount girl

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
That's great to have that relationship with your customer. It's awesome after all these years, we have a lot that we are very close with and they are truly like family to us. We have watched most of their kids grow up and that's kind of cool and they most always ask about my wife and child. Good stuff!

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i did the same thing to one of our Clients...she didn't think it was too funny View attachment 1798

girl to guy = oh so funny.
guy to girl = creepy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom