You know your business is established when...

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
People pull you over during busy traffic, when you should be moving and really shouldn't stop, just to hand you a key to their empty home for you to go clean the carpet, and don't worry about asking a price. It happens to me all the time.

How about you? What weird things to people do in your town to get your attention to clean for them?

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Steve Lawrence
People pull you over during busy traffic, when you should be moving and really shouldn't stop, just to hand you a key to their empty home for you to go clean the carpet, and don't worry about asking a price. It happens to me all the time.

How about you? What weird things to people do in your town to get your attention to clean for them?

Where the f do you live? Never had that happen once in 43 years in Ann Arbor.

Maybe we're not established yet.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I was pulled over a few times... chicks dig a guy driving a Carpet Cleaning Van... that's for sure... but... so far... just cops have pulled me over in traffic. :hopeless:
Dude, if chicks think you're hot in a carpet cleaning van, I might move to your area. The only chicks that dig carpet cleaners here, aren't what we could call chicks.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Dude, if chicks think you're hot in a carpet cleaning van, I might move to your area.
Even if you move to my area Matt... well, maybe if you get a Van ...lose the trailer...I'm telling you... The Ladies love guys who drive vans! The Carpet Cleaning thing is the icing on top! Must keep the waste tank very clean and deodorized though because a smelly waste tank is a buzz killer! Half the ladies in SW Florida are widows ... well, so plenty to choose from... :icon_twisted: ... :cool:... :headbang:... :biggrin:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Women have no place here, and should be taught their place at home.

Just look at how John has screwed up Meg by letting her run around without rules!
I have really enjoyed the last few years getting to know you pigshit. Its a damn shame Meg will put your lights out but...not a big deal. I got cable I can watch. :winky:

Mikey P

Administrator
I have really enjoyed the last few years getting to know you pigshit. Its a damn shame Meg will put your lights out but...not a big deal. I got cable I can watch. :winky:

She can plot and ploy like no other.. The whole group went out for dinner down town and Meg stays behind by herself, "Oh I don't feel like going out tonight, I'll just hang out here"...

We come home four hours later to find this...

fcc.jpg

SamIam

Name
sam miller
My wife read my posts and she didn't think it was funny...AT ALL! So, if it wasn't obvious... It's joke Matt... I wish I had a real story to contribute... boring normal stuff for me. :rockon:

I was wondering about that. Hahaha funny joke!

Ps ladies like firemen more than carpet cleaners just ask your wife! :eekk::hopeless::arrrr: Or is it just Chris Hemsworth?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom