You know you're getting old when.......

G

George V

You get your trusty vacuum cleaner out, vacuum the master closet, put vacuum away and start pre-spraying. Only to discover the rest of the house needs vacuuming too.

keep it going :-)

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
You think about ALL the effort sex entails, so you fake a headache .........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
you have to keep pulling off the road and get out to check and see if you remembered to put the wand in the truck.......

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
You go to the bathroom and suddenly realize you're not in the bathroom.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
you wake up every morning singing the blues..what use to stand and watch you shave....now watches you tie your shoes.....

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
You jam to classic rock as if it's the hottest music out.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
You read the forums daily.

Sometimes 2, 3 or 4 times and always find "new stuff". :oops:

Ooroo,

:roll:

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
People think your wife is your daughter and your kids are your grandchildren.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
AdamHale said:

was there the other night BUT i got over it shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Mike Draper said:
When your client asks if your 21 year old employee is your son, and your only 30.

had that happen quiet a few times...

You drive back 20 miles to check on a door you were not sure if you locked.....only to get there and realize you did :x :x :x :x

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
floorguy said:
AdamHale said:

was there the other night BUT i got over it shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Mike Draper said:
When your client asks if your 21 year old employee is your son, and your only 30.

had that happen quiet a few times...

You drive back 20 miles to check on a door you were not sure if you locked.....only to get there and realize you did :x :x :x :x

B I N G O

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Draper said:

Been there.... I'm taking a helper that is 20 years old, and I get asked if that's my son.... I just turned 34!!! Do i look that old?!??

On another note: Recently I talked to a custy that turned 100 last year. I was guessing she was only about 78. She started laughing and made it very clear that she would LOVE to be only 78 again!! :shock: :shock:
Another one I clean for the past 8 years is 103 this year!!! Dude still walks without a cane.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
[quote="Mike Draper":1n30xnci]When your client asks if your 21 year old employee is your son, and your only 30.

Been there.... I'm taking a helper that is 20 years old, and I get asked if that's my son.... I just turned 34!!! Do i look that old?!??

On another note: Recently I talked to a custy that turned 100 last year. I was guessing she was only about 78. She started laughing and made it very clear that she would LOVE to be only 78 again!! :shock: :shock:
Another one I clean for the past 8 years is 103 this year!!! Dude still walks without a cane.[/quote:1n30xnci]
When I first started I was 19 and my helper was 23; the lady asked if he somewhat amus was my son. I think I was born old.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Art Kelley said:
[quote="Zalan Szabo (zee)":2x27ek9w][quote="Mike Draper":2x27ek9w]When your client asks if your 21 year old employee is your son, and your only 30.

Another one I clean for the past 8 years is 103 this year!!! Dude still walks without a cane.[/quote:2x27ek9w]
When I first started I was 19 and my helper was 23; the lady asked if he somewhat amus was my son. I think I was born old.[/quote:2x27ek9w]

Nice! I watched the movie with my wife last night (only the second half) Benjamin Button... now HE WAS born old! :shock: interesting concept for a movie.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
boazcan said:
Jim Martin said:
you have to keep pulling off the road and get out to check and see if you remembered to put the wand in the truck.......

........or close the back doors to the box :roll:

OMG cant even count how many times :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

nothing has flown out though....

ohhhhhh what about not putting the ramp back in , and it slides back out when you accelerate :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom