You need to wear gloves?

hydracat

Home for special needs adults. One of the tenants says "didn't they tell you you need to wear gloves in this guys room don't touch anything in here. Especially his cloths." WTF. I charged double and told the manager I need to be informed of any hazmat circumstances. He said great and wrote me a check.

hydracat

The guy was playing video games 4 ft away and I didn't want to be rude. It was a small room so I pretty much did it from the door with a long reach. And gloves. Sprayed the hell out of it with OSR and The carpet foamed white. Told the manager I couldn't do much with that room.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have this contract for cleaning upholstery for a hospital. We wear gloves when processing the upholstery. I had cleaned some earlier in the week and was cleaned heavily soiled areas a second time. The was a black spot that did not come off, I used a little Citrus Gel and still nothing. I pulled my glove off and scraped it with my finger. It came off on my nail. I think it was a booger. :eekk:

I nearly threw up. I wash my hands with sanitizer. Sick, just sick. :errf:

hydracat

I imagine both urine and some form of protein or organic. Now I'm off to try flex ice. Bad soil filtration I couldn't get as good as I wanted cause my HF died. A pump up just don't cut it. Flex itself usually takes out soil filtration. I could have kissed my new HF when I used it for the first time.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
ive been using flex ice and love it. trying to burn threw misc rinses i have a get rid of a bunch of stuff

tubad sosad

Name
joe mama
richard you have now been entered on my "do not shake hands with" list. hopefully the techs are being taught by dan and keeping their gloves on.....kinda like no glove no love. haha

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
All my food is prepared so that I can eat during the day without touching it. Even if I wash my hands I won't touch my food until I have showered. It just freaks me out. I have kids working for me licking the salt off their fingers from chips until I explain it to them. Some still do.

Gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom