You should never try to scam anybody as you can't be sure just who watching.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
These type of eye openers are nice...but: I kinda wana see one about the bbb scammer scum too.

They always want to come down, as some kind of authority...and as many of us know, they are nothing more than bbbbbull..

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
The reason I say that above is this: how do I know it isn't the bbb that pays Hansen and his crew to create one of these "big reveal" shows?

I know Hansen does all this catch a creep type shows etc etc too but still makes me wonder about the bbb.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Boy Joe Polish is the man, But can he clean????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I think the BBB is pond scum too. They will appear on the local TV news as if they are some government agency. Even print ups in the local paper. One time they sent me a form resembling a i-r-s tax form to fill out. But upon reading it was just a way to scam me so I would sign up and pay their extortion fee.

In fact they are just like the newer breed of "Cathey's list" pay and get rated crap.

No government agency just a for profit scum agency.

Reactions: SamIam

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I talked wit the BBB once.

After 15 min a listening to his crap spill......

I actually asked him if he thought he was the Mob : )

Pretty much ended the conversation on the spot

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Hehe, if you go to the BBB site they say I appear to be out of business. Guess that's the down side to blocking their calls. I've only ever blocked like 2 or 3 numbers and theirs is one of them. Jerks use to call me all the time and wouldn't take no for an answer.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
After 3 No's

I ask em jus how damn dumb they are that they don't understands simple words like
NO

Able 1

Name
Keith
I just tell them "I'm too busy to take on any more work"... Works every time! I say the same to AL calls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom