You Shouldn't Have. ..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE....
Scott & Darcie- Bought my dinner at the Hardrock.:biggrin:

Darcie-Picked on an old man that can't tell real fish and crabs from fake. :winky:

John Olsen-Bought me drinks Wednesday night and Thursday on the way to the aquarium. :cool:

Meg-Performed evaporation tests from the 47th floor. :eekk:

Mike-Made me ride the elevator up to 47 and down repeatedly until I puked. :errf:

Meg-Again! Taking poor Papa Nick into the men's restroom for Selfie.:shifty:

Lockhart-Dude, it wasn't Halloween. What were you doing "Trick or Treating"?

Kevin-Made me go to lunch Tuesday. From the pictures I needed to skip it and dinner. :icon_neutral:

Me-I should have never left Old Coastie alone. I lost him in the trade show. Never saw Stephen again.:eekk:

Me-I shouldn't have worn my sunglasses inside. All the pictures of me I'm wearing them. I look like Ray Charles. :lol:

YOU SHOULD HAVE...

Scott-Shared with us your feelings for Darcie. It was such a powerful moment it choked me up. :icon_cool:

Paula-Your input during our presentation added so much to it. :cool:

Papa Nick- Your insight also added so much to the Family presentation. :headbang:

Erik-You gave money to every homeless person that asked. As well as directing them to the divan outside. You are a far better man than I. So much compassion is admirable.

Mark Saiger-Helping so many other cleaners at your own expense in time and money. :cool::cool:

Fred-Giving so much time with no additional compensation to better the Experience hands on demo sessions. :headbang: :icon_cool: :cool:

The Stockwell's- Lee & Justin you both added so much to the Family presentation. I'm honored to have been on the same panel with you. :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Rico right now......

sketch-1461375298490.png

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
OMG! this is just pitiful..............too many hugs and kisses

Ban this Scott and Darcie .

Latest posts