You want FAST dry times?

Went from all 1.5 hose to the 1st 50 feet of 2 inch , then 50 whip of 1.5. Then went all 2 inch. Then switched to 2.5 for the first 50 feet. Then went all 2.5. Then after awhile I went to all 36 inch hose. Then I went to Running two 72 inch hoses to the door and tied in a 2.5 inch lead hose to a 8 inch wand with 4 glides, first 2 are slot glides , then 1 hole glide and the last one is a high breed.

My dry times are now 2.7 minutes!!!

:wink:

R

rotovacguy

Padden McFadden said:
Went from all 1.5 hose to the 1st 50 feet of 2 inch , then 50 whip of 1.5. Then went all 2 inch. Then switched to 2.5 for the first 50 feet. Then went all 2.5. Then after awhile I went to all 36 inch hose. Then I went to Running two 72 inch hoses to the door and tied in a 2.5 inch lead hose to a 8 inch wand with 4 glides, first 2 are slot glides , then 1 hole glide and the last one is a high breed.

My dry times are now 2.7 minutes!!!

:wink:

:? Dude, you lost me.

2.7 minutes? How the hell did you come up with that number?? :lol:

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Should have put a patent on it before you posted that :?

HRI will be contacting you soon. They had an idea similar about 3 decades ago and will now have exclusive rights to sue the pants off you.

Jack :p

-JB-

Name
JB
Big DEAL! It a'nt about hose sizes what r ya stoopid?

S'all about

FLOW BABY

FLOW

9987.jpg

LOL !

I think if I were to add that 32 inch solution line (15 gallons per min?) to my 72 inch vac hose (atached to an 8 inch wand with 4 glides) I would not only have 2.7 min dry times but I would clean at a rate of 18000 SF per hour?

Now, how to heat with a flow of 15 gallons per min?

-JB-

Name
JB
Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Greenie is sure to be here in a minute and say something about a 3x propane heater or some sh!t like that.

Jeff Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
Andy, try using the 12 jet Uranium wand it puts out 9 gallons per minute and magically recovers 10, also add the knucklebutt valve with 360 degree elbows, that should bring your dry times to a negative 1.5 minutes.

Chris A

Name
Chris
... allowing you to confidently tell your customers that carpet is "dry before we start!"

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
free sanitation with the Uranium wand, nothing living in that carpet after that wand goes over it.
ANything that does survive, well, lets just say if it grows bigger than you are, don't call us back!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom