Your carpet cleanings sooo bad yo Momma won't hire you!

Bob Foster

What do you think about working for family? The cousins and third removed by previous marriage type?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Bob Foster said:
What do you think about working for family? The cousins and third removed by previous marriage type?

I used to carpet clean for the mother-in-law of a buddy of mine. He's been carpet cleaning for as long as I have, and she would hire me, not him (her daughter's husband!). Nasty old battle axe. He's divorced from her (them) now, big surprise.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Joan has EIGHT sisters.........i HATED IT when they would call me........i hated it bad!

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
several years ago when I first started my dad wouldnt hire me until I clean several people he worked withs home first. Guess he wanted to use his co workers as the guinee pigs

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
My mom owns a real estate company and lives 20 minutes away and uses a different carpet cleaning company for all her properties. I asked her if she thought I sucked at carpet cleaning:)
she claims it is because she knows that Iam doing great and the guy she uses goes to her church and is hurting for work. Kind of glad she doesnt use me, I would have to do it for cheaps!

Chris A

Name
Chris
My family never "hires" me. Its more like an involuntary enlistment

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I would take it as a compliment when your family stops calling you. It means your doing something right or charging too much. Either way its good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom