Your Guaranee / After Care Instructions

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
What do you got? I'm digging through my SFS and can't find it...

Something to leave with the customer that has the guarantee and after care instructions on it.

-JB-

Name
JB
GET THE MOST FROM YOUR CARPET CLEANING
The professional cleaning that your carpets received today will allow you to be confident that the appearance and life of your carpet have been extended. In addition, professional carpet cleaning provides a cleaner/healthier indoor air environment for your family.
The following is a list of 4 steps that will help you protect and prolong the enjoyment of freshly cleaned carpet.
Protective tabs or blocks have been placed under the legs of any furniture we cleaned under. It is recommended that you leave theses tabs there until the carpet thoroughly dries, or no less than 24 hours.
Try as much as possible to keep children and pets off freshly cleaned carpets until they are thoroughly dry.
If you had Scotchgard® applied, congratulations! You made an excellent buying decision. You will want to allow it 24 hours to fully cure before allowing full usage and traffic on the carpet.
Please USE CAUTION when walking from damp carpet onto hard surface floors. The possibility of slipping is greatly increased, especially if Scotchgard® has been applied.

“ HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE MY CARPETS TO DRY ?”
That can depend upon several factors. We try to get carpets dry to the touch before we leave. However, to enjoy the fastest dry times possible, we strongly recommend that you use the following guidelines:

SUMMERTIME
75-95 degrees
Whenever possible, use air conditioners to counteract those “Dog Days “ of summer. The carpets will dry much faster. When AC is not an option, create as much additional air movement as possible, i.e. open windows, use of fans.

SPRING & FALL
40-75 degrees
Use furnace to keep heat in the optimal drying temperature range of 68-72 degrees, or create as much additional air moment as possible, i.e. open windows, use of fans, ceiling fans. NOTE - Any time the furnace is in use, we recommend you open one window in the house at least one inch to release the humidity in the home that will occur after carpets have been cleaned. One window and one inch will be plenty ,as humidity doesn't rely on air flow, so let’s not waste energy.

WINTERTIME

0-45 degrees
Use your furnace to keep heat in the optimal drying temperature range of 68-72 degrees, and create as much additional air moment as possible, i.e. use of ceiling fans, etc. Again, we recommend that you open one window in the house at least one inch to release the humidity.

from my stock.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom