your guys back!

O

Oz the Rookie

Sometimes the customer isn't right. Instead of making ur guy look incompetent back him up w/ a customer. I mean they're representing ur co. So when they look bad so do u. Especially if ur guy tells u the night b4 there r gonna. B problems. Diiscouraged!

Name
Lee Stockwell
The customer is always right

...except when they are wrong. I don't automatically side with my guys, but experience has proven THEM right more often than the grumpy customer. Good help is harder to get than good customers.

That being said I always tried to win the war instead of the battle. Always keep the bigger picture and the bigger audience in mind.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Oz the Rookie said:
Sometimes the customer isn't right. Instead of making ur guy look incompetent back him up w/ a customer. I mean they're representing ur co. So when they look bad so do u. Especially if ur guy tells u the night b4 there r gonna. B problems. Diiscouraged!

Daddy hang you out to dry, Kid???
how bad did you screw up???

and i don't know what's more annoying...Harper's writing style and emocons or cell phone text message gibberish...... :shock: :mrgreen: :twisted:

..L.T.A.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Without knowing the specifics of this thread, I'll make the following observations...

I have a philosophy that I NEVER second guess my tech's decisions that are made onsite without me.

They know that they can call me for any questions regardless of how irrelevant they think it might be and I'll never belittle them for asking. They also need to know I trust them and their judgement and ability to know when to call and when not to.

On the odd ocassion that a client lays an allegation against them, I always thank them for bringing it to my attention and assure them I'll look into it, speak with the tech(s) and if necessary, get back to them.

If you mouth of against your own guys in front of a client, what does that do for your image? When you place a tech in a vehicle to service your clients without you, you're implying to a client that you have faith in your tech by just sending them there, belittle them in front of the client and you've undone that and potentially lost their respect for your tech, you and your company!!

John

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Oz the Rookie said:

Oz some people realise that if a man goes into a situation expecting problems, then the problems will normally materialize. Hope you sort it out mate 8)

Mikey P

Administrator
I made them do a job that a very manipulative woman was holding the double yelped sword over my head on..

She got her dumped cleaned for 1/3d our normal rate but I would pay 100% of it to keep her off our Yelp page.

Oz and Davis will get kicked in the balls a lot harder than she did if they stick with this racket.

C

cucu

Oz the Rookie said:

Damm he sounds harder to understand them me

O

Oz the Rookie

Mikey P said:
I made them do a job that a very manipulative woman was holding the double yelped sword over my head on..

She got her dumped cleaned for 1/3d our normal rate but I would pay 100% of it to keep her off our Yelp page.

Oz and Davis will get kicked in the balls a lot harder than she did if they stick with this racket.[/qu !gotcha! ote]
Just bought an athletic protective cup! !gotcha!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
welp den wbaked him up.......
DAVIS.jpg

that's jus after he gave up all yor secrets..............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom