Your shop burns down, vans, equipment and every thing is toast....

Mikey P

Administrator
and the Tooth Fairy hands you a blank check to replace all your gear with brand new goods.

What do you get for a truck ('s), truckmount('s)and all the fixings to run the business model you currently have..?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
is yor custy list saved at a safe location........or did it burn up wit the puters!

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
First call would be to Les. And get new Judson's on the way over here, then Mytee for a porty and T-Rex .Another sprinter or maybe a new full size transit. So I Guess I would stay the way I am. I'm very happy with what I got .

and a quick call to Gargan to make sure I'm straight with iiiccrcc

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Steve Lawrence
Butler high heats, RX-20's or Hoss's, and all the usual accouterments, oh maybe a few Saphire furniture cleaning tools and some new Von Schrader uph machines.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Make that out to CASH!

Mexico baby, you'll never see me again!

Live by the ocean, buy a nice condo for 100K, margaritas and senoritas.......just don't tell my wife & kids where I went! :shifty:

aww It wouldn't work anyway, I don't speak the language and last time went I got sick from drinking the water.

:biggrin:

Reactions: FB7777

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I'd get a Nissan Van, a C4 TM, a VT14 wand, a Hydro Kinetic upholstery tool and anybodys inline sprayer except westpac. a mytee 175,
Then this and that I would probably get from Superior in Orem or Godfathers in Sandy.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
A hand gun.
And find out who set the shop on fire.

Than, I am with little Richard, though I may replace Mexico with Chile.

Carramba!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Same thing we have...

Butler, matter of fact if they ever stop building TM's i am junking the business and start selling medical supplies.
Can't believe you would buy anything else...

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Well time is money so I will get another van ASAP probably through something red or blue in as fast as possible.

Or get a super porty and rotovac while my new rig was being built. Ps customers may love You but if they need it done they need it done.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Been there, done that. First call to insurance company, second calls to suppliers to replace lost equipment. It was pretty traumatic.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Ummmm no one here speaks Spanish, I'd have to run it over to my mom's to find out what you said.

:hopeless:

My wife is Mexican, and she would have to check with her Moma Sita to translation! I got B's in HS Spanish, only cause my wife (girlfriend) did my homework! Yes....we been together THAT long!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Probably start off with a box truck, add a high end PC machine, or look for some poor sap that is giving away a low hour a TM that he thought he could start a business with. Add a Cimex, 175, RX or Hoss, air movers........

Becker

Name
Becker
Replace it all and move forward..

Business customer data is floating in the cloud..

It would be a major PITA..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom