your significant other

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
shell comes out on 1-2 jobs every few months..not full days just different jobs to help out..i think in order for her to do her job
the best she can she has to have a true understanding on how the cleaning side works..not watching or being told but hands on
so when a customer asks a specific question its answered and not guessed..

our customers love the confidence she has because its first hand knowledge

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
We work together, but handle different things in the company. I have gone out on large commercial jobs, water losses and if it's a big day and tech calls out. I went through the IICRC class so I have my CCT cert. Having been on the jobs and taking the course, it helps me do my end of the job better. I recommend that any person in the company spend a day or two on the truck so they know what it's like in the field and how all the pieces of the company fit together.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Shawna works with me on all of our commercial accounts, i go solo for the resi stuff. and before the CC'ing, we worked together 24/7 since '93 when we started the janitorial business. never had an employee, just us 2. wouldn't wanna do it without her!! great partner.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Gina won't have anything to do with the operations. She won't even do quickbooks for me. And she is a bookkeeper for a living. Better that way. This way she doesn't know how many naps I take during the day.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Gloria started helping out about 4 years ago, when we realized that she still needed SS credits to get to her 40. When she got to the 40, she dumped me like a hot tamale'. She now does some babysitting for a nephew, and almost full time with my new Grand daughter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom