your'e an asshole!

Mikey P

Administrator
So says the husband as he hears me tell his wife to tell him that the carpet cleaning process is highly toxic for 24 hours and that he should take her to a hotel and out for a few meals as it dries..

How about if you take her he says, to which I reply, sure, I'll show you how to run the machine and we'll take off.

1st timers who are thrilled they finally found a MFB'r with good humor.

and the carpet came out ultra deluxe.

• Haha
Reactions: SamIam and BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
So says the husband as he hears me tell his wife to tell him that the carpet cleaning process is highly toxic for 24 hours and that he should take her to a hotel and out for a few meals as it dries..

How about if you take her he says, to which I reply, sure, I'll show you how to run the machine and we'll take off.

1st timers who are thrilled they finally found a MFB'r with good humor.

and the carpet came out ultra deluxe.
Where did you take her?

• Haha
Reactions: Papa John

sassyotto

Name
Paul
After 40 years you tend to get the same questions when you get to a job. So when the customer starts asking questions, I usually have an answer that I have used a hundred times. If I sense there has been too much talking and they ask *how soon before we can put our furniture back?* I say *three................................weeks* and its priceless some of the reactions I get.

Did that today for a matter of fact.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
After 40 years you tend to get the same questions when you get to a job. So when the customer starts asking questions, I usually have an answer that I have used a hundred times. If I sense there has been too much talking and they ask *how soon before we can put our furniture back?* I say *three................................weeks* and its priceless some of the reactions I get.

Did that today for a matter of fact.
You DID tell him to wait "three.......... weeks" An a dinner?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Or when they ask if it's okay to walk on it, then proceed to tip toe while you're cleaning.......Your fine, you can walk normal... You can step anyplace but THERE (after they put their foot down).. Priceless!
I tell them you can walk on it right but just with bare feet. When she asks, "what if I want to sit on it"?......

Reactions: Willy P

Mikey P

Administrator
Ive been answering my own phones while Moniqua takes a break.

Lady called the other day asking for a price quote very early into the conversation for 3 br and a lr, I get some basic measurements from her, in a whimsical way since she doesn't know a square foot from a linear, and quoted $300.

and how much to add a two seat sofa/love seat?

oh, a synthetic fiber with fixed back cushions averages $100

that more than my husband that it would be so let me talk to him and call you back..

OK Mam, I understand but let me warn you, in my 38 years of experience here's what's he's going to say, "WHAT! I'll rent one of those machines and do it myself, or even worse, he's say call Stanely Steemer, they have special going on, and in either case you'll be calling me back in three weeks asking if I can come out and deodorize the carpet that took three days to dry..

To which she cracked up and said, I know but I have to run it by him but I like you so I'll do my best...

booked for next week

She could smell my MFB through the phone.

hogjowl

Idiot™
ms-p7CGca.jpeg

sassyotto

Name
Paul
I did $4300 in GG sales today, with my feet up.

My Fat Butt.
IDK, but the first time I read this, it rubbed me the wrong way. Today I realized why.

My son took Karate lessons while in high school. If anyone has been to a class, you know they teach much more than how to do Karate. Its more about respect, timing, humility and a whole lot more that parents should be teaching their kids. Anyway, the school he was part of is a regional network of schools. At a neighboring school the instructor/owner thanked the parents for bringing their kids to his school so he could buy the brand new Suburban that he had in the parking lot. Needless to say, word got around real fast and all the other local owners set things straight right quick

my son is still humble to this day. In December of 2021 he bought a 9000 sf foot building for his business. In 2022 he did over $3 million in sales with only three employees. But you would never know by his demeanor and in no way, shape or form brag about it (especially to the people that made it happen)

Reactions: roro and Dr. Kleen

Mikey P

Administrator
IDK, but the first time I read this, it rubbed me the wrong way. Today I realized why.

My son took Karate lessons while in high school. If anyone has been to a class, you know they teach much more than how to do Karate. Its more about respect, timing, humility and a whole lot more that parents should be teaching their kids. Anyway, the school he was part of is a regional network of schools. At a neighboring school the instructor/owner thanked the parents for bringing their kids to his school so he could buy the brand new Suburban that he had in the parking lot. Needless to say, word got around real fast and all the other local owners set things straight right quick

my son is still humble to this day. In December of 2021 he bought a 9000 sf foot building for his business. In 2022 he did over $3 million in sales with only three employees. But you would never know by his demeanor and in no way, shape or form brag about it (especially to the people that made it happen)
First off I've never been shy about talking about carpet cleaning income or Mikey's board income so I don't know why I would start being shy talking about Green Glides income and while I may have implied that it was easy money there's nothing easy about running green Glides.

Talking to you idiots all day is exasperating.

But I'm really really good at it.

In considering that much of the discussion on this form is about business and its failures and successes and struggles and our incomes why should green Glides be forbidden to be spoken about in your mind

Kind of silly dude.

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom