your'e an asshole!

sassyotto

Name
Paul
In considering that much of the discussion on this form is about business and its failures and successes and struggles and our incomes why should green Glides be forbidden to be spoken about in your mind
Let me put it into another perspective as a hypothetical example

You post you made $900,000 last year cleaning carpet and tile. I reply good for you. you did well. Congratulations! Everyones happy.

You send a newsletter to your customers that you made $900,000 last year cleaning carpet and tile. Id think that more than a few of them would be rubbed the wrong way.

Whats the difference? Your customers are the ones that are the reason you made that money. They saw the benefit to your service and used you. many went above and beyond to recommend you to everyone. They helped you

So you make money on the website. Great!

But when you brag about what you make to the people that are the reason of those sales, you have to admit it, it isnt the best business etiquette.

Still sound kinda silly?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

You post you made $900,000 last year cleaning carpet and tile. I reply good for you. you did well. Congratulations! Everyones happy.

You send a newsletter to your customers that you made $900,000 last year cleaning carpet and tile. Id think that more than a few of them would be rubbed the wrong way.

Whats the difference? Your customers are the ones that are the reason you made that money. They saw the benefit to your service and used you. many went above and beyond to recommend you to everyone. They helped you

But when you brag about what you make to the people that are the reason of those sales, you have to admit it, it isnt the best business etiquette.

Still sound kinda silly?
He does have a point Mikey and 'cides
Jus off hand I would advise coming up wit a good write off to defray all that GG income!

Mikey P

Administrator

Still sound kinda silly?

Brag?

Just facts.

Lisa and I are very proud with what Im doing with GG.

I deliver value, yet you are implying that I'm ripping people off, wether you realize it or not.

I help out cleaners most every day, figuring out thier systems, sometimes taking hours to do so.

You appear to think that it's some easy money venture.

I'm paying big bucks for these quality Glides and put a tremendous amount and time in it, so yeah I do take offense to your obtuse attitude about it all.

Next time you need a piece of Teflon buy some piece of crap Chinese junker from Joe brister, and get back to me.

Mikey P

Administrator
You say thaty like it's a bad thing.

I could be wrong but I'm betting Sassy is a Wanders customer, where every vendor or manufacture who makes more than $5 profit off an item is vilified.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
You say thaty like it's a bad thing.

I could be wrong but I'm betting Sassy is a Wanders customer, where every vendor or manufacture who makes more than $5 profit off an item is vilified.
oh boy. Where did I say that I am against profit, your twisting my words. And I should have used another word other than Brag. But your missing the point. It seems fruitless to try to explain it to you.

I AM a Greenglides customer (you even asked for a Prochem 3 jet wand picture which I provided). I am also on Joes naughty list so I cannot personally buy from him although I do like his Cool Cuffs.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
oh boy. Where did I say that I am against profit, your twisting my words. And I should have used another word other than Brag. But your missing the point. It seems fruitless to try to explain it to you.

I AM a Greenglides customer (you even asked for a Prochem 3 jet wand picture which I provided). I am also on Joes naughty list so I cannot personally buy from him although I do like his Cool Cuffs.

I think the word you're looking for is pointless not fruitless but we all come on here and tute our town horns, yourself included Mr Im booked 3 weeks out and can't take on any more work....

My apologies for not remembering your prochem three jet story, hopefully you're not still using that tank, and congratulations for being on Joe's * list

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom