You're Driving A Billboard

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Act like it. I see the idiot patrol all over town, acting like they're in a Grand Prix race with company logos all over the vehicle. That certainly projects a positive and professional company image. Not.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Yeah, my vans wrapped and Im occasinally guilty of driving like an asshole in it. Try to keep it to a minimum

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
That's one of the best things about having an unmarked van and 300 HP. Fookin race car.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Willy P said:
Act like it. I see the idiot patrol all over town, acting like they're in a Grand Prix race with company logos all over the vehicle. That certainly projects a positive and professional company image. Not.
x2 Good thing you don't have your company logo's on your bike eh! LOL

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Mardie said:
Willy P said:

I was going to use a cart, but I need a jackass- Are you busy Mardie?

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Willy P said:
Mardie said:
[quote="Willy P":3l3lsvg1]Act like it. I see the idiot patrol all over town, acting like they're in a Grand Prix race with company logos all over the vehicle. That certainly projects a positive and professional company image. Not.

I was going to use a cart, but I need a jackass- Are you busy Mardie?[/quote:3l3lsvg1]
Ha Ha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom