You're in KANSAS?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Auto stops in this week. :eekk:

She is traveling through Oklahoma and Kansas visiting distributors. I was a little shocked that she was coming to Topeka. I knew she had the Central states but I also knew she was pregnant and didn't figure she would be traveling.

That girl is something else! Smart, smarty, funny and just so damn cute. :biggrin:

Not to sound like Can Newton (poor Cam!) BUT it is odd to speak truck mounts and chemicals with such beautiful intelligent woman.

She really is something else! Whut? I'm not quite sure yet! :winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
so what did you buy?

Who said I bought anything? :redface:

I had already planned on buying 3 more Everests prior to her telling me I needed them. :shifty:

No she didn’t get me this time!

I learned my lesson, I don’t look directly into those green eyes anymore when she’s selling. :biggrin:

Hey, even Superman has his Kryptonite! :errf:

Seriously she spoke with a couple of my guys and they told how great the Everest has worked out for us....:cool:

and uhhh yes, she did tell me to buy more of them. Always the quintessential sales person!

Not exactly sure where this young lady came from but the world would be a much better place if there were more like her! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
I told you I would spray paint the units blue. I'll wear you down one of these days... probably end up getting your deposit at Mikey's Fest!

For someone who talks so big online... he wouldn't even brag about his fancy building and truck operation during my mini tour.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
IMG_4139.JPG
Who’s Auto?
Laura from pro Chem/sapphire.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Talk Big? :eekk:

Now listen hear Ms Sassy, you have no idea how tough it is to be humble when you are Mighty.

It is tough tough tough! I try to tone it down to where you mere mortals can handle it. :winky:

For those of you that don’t know me and are attending Mikeyfest in Scottsdale, my bb persona is not who I really am.

In real life I don’t use profanity or talk trash like I do on the board. Nope nothing at all like that.

Uhht uhh…I’m much worse in real life!

You’ve been warned! :biggrin:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Talk Big? :eekk:

Now listen hear Ms Sassy, you have no idea how tough it is to be humble when you are Mighty.

It is tough tough tough! I try to tone it down to where you mere mortals can handle it. :winky:

For those of you that don’t know me and are attending Mikeyfest in Scottsdale, my bb persona is not who I really am.

In real life I don’t use profanity or talk trash like I do on the board. Nope nothing at all like that.

Uhht uhh…I’m much worse in real life!

You’ve been warned! :biggrin:

I wish I had time to search for that picture of the little fat kid with your head on it...it happened before Atlanta.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Did Chavez show you the brown stain on his tighty whiteys that looks like Richard Nixon?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom