Yup, we are tired…

F

FB7777

When you work your helper for 22 hours straight, do you pay them overtime after the first 8 hours?

Reactions: Numero Uno

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
The helper is the wife. And I’m I’m the process of buying her a 2019 Toyota 4-runner limited, in arctic white…
So yeah, I guess you could say she makes ok money…
Oh Lordy, that was Diana and I for 25 yrs. As I’ve said before, don’t grind her in the ground too long. Heel Spurs, knee replacement, rotator cuff tear, you name it. Some while grinding, the last two after. A memory popped up on my phone of her laying finish 11 yrs ago today. We only smiled at it😏

F

FB7777

The helper is the wife. And I’m I’m the process of buying her a 2019 Toyota 4-runner limited, in arctic white…
So yeah, I guess you could say she makes ok money…
Those are adorable. Bought my wife 4 runner limited back in 1997 when our first son was born

get her a Porsche Cayenne ya cheapskate😀

A9D1F360-29D6-420C-8497-38B932729475.jpeg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
LOL - Ny wife drives a nissan sentra 2012 and I just bought a 2008 Chevy malibu. The Sentra is being replaced soon but the senior driven Malibu that was fully loaded only has 30 k miles on it and every option from heated seats to remote start. 4 g's Canuck buck. 3200 us greenbacks. I don;t give a flying rat's ass what I drive. More money for the RV or boat for my retirement toys.,

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Well there whipper snapper, if we’re talking grocery wagons, that would be the CR-V. That dang thang will haul the groceries! It’s the perfect grocery wagon. The mail too, for that matter especially checks. It’s awesome for hauling them🤷🏼‍♂️😬

F

FB7777

Well there whipper snapper, if we’re talking grocery wagons, that would be the CR-V. That dang thang will haul the groceries! It’s the perfect grocery wagon. The mail too, for that matter especially checks. It’s awesome for hauling them🤷🏼‍♂️😬
Don’t listen to this guy when it comes to cars…. He thinks a Honda Ridgeline is fancy 😂

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
My son-in-law has a plethora of old people customers. Those that don’t buy Buick’s and used to buy Mercury Marquis buy CR-V’s and Ridgelines😂😂

Name
Jeff T
I want a 2022 Tundra… ain’t going to happen this year. Maybe next? IDK. In the process of buying more stereo gear right now… used, just haggling on price…(was 6-7 times the price new)…

Name
Jeff T
what other tile wands do you have (or demo'd) to compare it to , Jeff?

thanks

..L.T.A.
I’ve used the Gecko, an AW29 (glided W/ an old worn out glide) @ 4 flow, my Prochem Ti 6 jet (glided), and of course brush now,
And, a 12”, and a 15” spinner.
And an old POS, single jet, handheld- I received it when I bought out another cleaner in town…no idea the brand- POS maybe?
Not much, but I’ve done a fair bit of tile N stone cleaning.
Heck, over the last week, I’ve done close to 5000 sqft…

carpet is closer to 40,000 sqft…

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Left the house this morning @ 4:45, still have a 2 hr drive home.
You must be a young buck to work those kind of hours.
I’m the process of buying her a 2019 Toyota 4-runner limited, in arctic white…
You didn't think she'd want the locking diff of the off road 😄
We are putting a order in on a off road Tacoma this winter. I discovered tacomaworld, that just complicated the whole process!

Name
Jeff T
You must be a young buck to work those kind of hours.

You didn't think she'd want the locking diff of the off road 😄
We are putting a order in on a off road Tacoma this winter. I discovered tacomaworld, that just complicated the whole process!
Not so young Jim, I turn 48 in a month… just have ambition, and DRIVE. It’s been with me all my life.
Love my Toyota’s…
They’ve never let me down. And no, the 4 runner is going to be a family vehicle. 99% on road, and taking the kids up the hill for ski lessons this winter.
My wife is scared shitless of 4X4’ing… I’ve got a little 2000 Tacoma that I’ve taken off road a few times. If anything? I’ll build that.. it’s a yard/utility truck for me…
Doesn’t matter if it gets beat up.
My daily is a 2014 Tundra…

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom