Zipper ...is this a deal and should I get it?

Name
Justin
so a guy about 30 miles away is getting a divorce and having to sell some stuff. He has offered me his zipper for $1200. It is the 13" model and is basically like new. Input please

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
There are threads about it.
Great tool for open spaces imho. Some also like it in residential (like Gene), you'll have to decide for yourself.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
so a guy about 30 miles away is getting a divorce and having to sell some stuff. He has offered me his zipper for $1200. It is the 13" model and is basically like new. Input please

Thousand bucks off and yo think it might be helpful to your biz. If you have the money, I'd get it.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Well I've never used one. I do a lot of empty apartments and commercial and thought it would be a nice tool to have
If you do commercial and it is large open spaces, you'd prefer the 15" or bigger, if you have a truck-mount with a powerful blower. For portable a 13"will be better.
Empty apts you'll need good pre-vacuuming as the Zipper will not pick up debris.

Reactions: Jimmy L and hogjowl

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Cool.
371 CFM and 406 blower. I guess it also depends on how long his runs are.
Not sure how well it will work with a 15". Maybe Eric or Lockhart can chip in.

M.P. works with the 370. Ain't that but a glorified, smoke spewing porty?

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'd buy it, that's about what you would pay for a new ti wand... Both "forever" tools..

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
If you do commercial and it is large open spaces, you'd prefer the 15" or bigger, if you have a truck-mount with a powerful blower. For portable a 13"will be better.
Empty apts you'll need good pre-vacuuming as the Zipper will not pick up debris.
A power wand that cost over 2k and does not pick up debris? So what's it good for? Vacuum marks?

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I think I am going to buy it tomorrow. I figure at that price I could probably get my money back or close to it if I didnt like it.

I will have some time today to talk.. Sounds like a great deal, lets just make sure it's for you and you understand the tool. Please call if you would like to chat, 734 771-2312.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P and SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom