Zipper Jr. Demo in Fl.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I am in Orlando, FL until Saturday afternoon. If anyone in the area would like a hands on experience of the Zipper Jr. Just let me know. I know Bill in Central Florida wanted to try it out, but I am not sure how close he is to Orlando.

tim

Im in Oklahoma and would love to try it, is that close to Florida? shiteatinggrin

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Your more than welcome to drive down if you can make it here by tomorrow :lol: but I can get you on the list for the Mikey's Board demo unit. Please send me a PM with your name and address on it, but it might take a little while considering there is 5 people ahead of you.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i would love to come by but its 5 hrs each way and i hate to drive.. plus i really don't have the time this is our busier time. our population doubles this time of year.

gene

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Gene, would you like me to put you on the list after Bill in Central Florida for the Mikey Board Demo? Sorry Joey if he takes the next spot it might just take a little longer to get to you. thathurts

sam gm

Go check it out, wont b disapointed.
Once you go zipper youll never go cheeper

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Sam, I'm glad to hear your happy of your purchase of the Zipper Jr. I hope you're getting some good information from mikey's board. I think this place will help you a lot like it does for many of us cleaners.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom