zipper jr video

Luis Gomez

Name
Luis Gomez
I am not starting a fight, but if you know the lighting is bad and the video sucks why don't
you do it again. Many of us are waiting on the reviews of the zipper.
Luis

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
because there were a few that wanted to see it...and it was more for heat that i was showing it...

plus i am borrowing it from someone....and most places i do i wouldnt use it in

stupid theaters have bad lighting for filming...lol

oh what ya want to know???

Name
Nate W.
Luis Gomez said:
I am not starting a fight, but if you know the lighting is bad and the video sucks why don't
you do it again. Many of us are waiting on the reviews of the zipper.
Luis

x2.... :twisted: Hey Douggie, Don't quit your day job, or should I say night job....... :p

You still have to "Teach me how to Douggie"..... Lol

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ohhh and i am a damn fine CC not a fookin cinema photographer

Name
Nate W.
floorguy said:
ohhh and i am a damn fine CC not a fookin cinema photographer

Hey Douggie, I was shocked to see Snow's reply... I found it abit harsh too. Maybe someone pee'd in his cornflakes this morning...... :shock:

Name
jack zerkie
Sorry guys no pictures but I did a Church today about 8,500 ft. and used the zipper. I did the same job last year with the Roatry dri machine. This time it was the zipper and was nice not to have a power line this time.. The carpet cleaned easier and looked great,. The dry time was fast and the isle cleaned very easy. I,m glad that I have the zipper it works very good on this type of cleaning job and I will use it as much as I can and my back and body felt better this year and I,ll be 69 next mth., so I know what a sore body feels like. Thank you Eric , I,m glad I purchased a zipper. jz.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Your welcome Jack. I'm glad to hear the Zipper is making your work a little easier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom