Zipper Jr wand up for aution!

Mikey P

Administrator
This is the demo unit that went around to many of you cleaners here last year,
Erik refurbished it and has lived up to his word to auction it off to say thanks to the board for all the promotion he gets here for free.

So if you have carpal tunnels, a bad back, don't want to deal with an electric cord or deal with a pos drag wand then this is the choice for YOU

Retails for $3000. (will look great next to your John Tomac 95% purple anodized signature edition
ongoose in the garage)

Free shipping if you live in this country. Hawaii is not this county Nate, it's a leper colony.

Starting price $1000 CLICK TO BID HERE!

1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSYH0DqXrrw1]

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Oh yes! The Zipper Jr.

I'll trade you two RX-20 high efficiency's for it. (Think I paid about $3500 each)

Name
Nate W.
:lol:

I got one of my own... Thanks though.... LIKE!

It's a great tool for them open areas... I'm a rotary extractor user since the start, but commercial carpet this thing kicks some serious @$$!

And I believe Molokai was the leper colony.... J/K

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
You never sent it to me to try. no won ton soup for you!

AUS$1050.00 & I'll split the freight for ya. LIKE! who cares!

Also, I haven't I've seen Jimmy naked and never want to. KMA!

Shorty.

PS::: What's ebay.??

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Umm........I was on the list and was told it would be to me in one week...lol that was over a year ago......so.......guess I'm next so send it to me.........thanks

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its a nice piece of equipment. Craftsmanship is awesome, my guys liked it best for commercial carpet. It's very productive cleaning in both directions. Erik really built it to last. hey now

Name
Nate W.
Juice said:
Its a nice piece of equipment. Craftsmanship is awesome, my guys liked it best for commercial carpet. It's very productive cleaning in both directions. Erik really built it to last. hey now

Erik didn't get the memo to make shit that breaks... Zipper jr. is a Tank! No job security for him, so keep sucking them carpets... lol

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
what time and day does the auction end
is it eastern or pacific time
Thursday @10pm?

sorry for stupid question, I have a bid in but not an ebay user

I want it, want to help Lisa out but $2700 is to much for me but the site said buy it now is unavailable

Thanks Mike

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I had not looked at the ebay link, but now I see. Our legal battle is over, now we are just working to build the company back up again... this is very nice of Erik or Mikey or whoever decided to do this, but please donate any proceeds to the charity of your choice.

I suggest this one....www.pugbutts.com

Take care,
Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
you get half the proceeds from this sale.

( not to be used for marital aids, more ******* dogs, meat for human consumption, Harley farkles or donations to the Help with Ken Harris' Halitosis fund.... In other words buy some Teflon stock, damnit.)

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I've been using ebay since 1998. A good eBay will not bid till the last few seconds, there's some other tricks but I won't give that away. eat shit! I wish I could buy it myself though.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
If you list your max and the site bids for you not sure how you can do it any other way

I also wanted to steal it, there was one on E bay about 2 months ago for $2000 and no one bid on it. I e mailed the guy and told him I would give him $1500 for it but he took it off E bay and I never heard from him.

Mike is probably in there bidding it up I've seen Jimmy naked

it's at $1925 now, $2000 was my limit. I like the tool but I can't see paying more then that for it.

if anybody has a used one they would let go for about $1800 let me know

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
After nearly 2 years I still love and use my Zipper regularly.

Use it mainly for commercial work but used it on a couple residential jobs yesterday. Amazing and fast!

there's nothing on the zipper to break but I have had a few plugged jets over the years. :-)

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Its ability to recover water and speed is what makes zipper special.

Might make a good water damage restoration tool too.

Its like a water claw on roids.

Think I paid about $2800 for mine a couple years ago when they were readily available.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i really want it and have been bidding on it but i'm not staying up until 12:30 . what's with all the strange names . you guys don't want anybody to know who you are.

gene

Mikey P

Administrator
Gene all you have to do is bid the most you want to pay for it and eBay automatically does the bidding for you.

Go to bed and see how you did in the am.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom