ZIPPER JR's BEEN STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-(

G

George V

and you can't have her back till I get one (preferably two) of my own!!!

Thanks Eric!

After a full day and night in the field I can honest say Zipper Jr performs better than my RX-20's but much, much easier to use. I'm shocked!!! This can't be right... I'm gonna have to hang onto it for a few more weeks just to make sure.

Thanks Buddy!

b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSYH0DqXrrwb]

ZIPPER-ROCKS.jpg

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Way ta go Eric........nothing like a happy customer......

now don step outta any more moving cabs........
and someday you'll BE rich..............

Man ...that was some fun nite!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
like i give a damn about your pink hose :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

i wanted to see before and after......and during, seeing how it should be able to be ran 1 handed... :x :x :x :x :x

what kinda cinema-photographer are you???? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He jumped out of ours too. :shock:

and I thought he just didn't want to pay for the trip.....after the cabbie drove us in a circle!

G

George V

Yeah yeah yeah Floorguy.... As soon as I grow an extra arm I'll be sure to video myself using the zipper...

I did take a couple before/after pic's but you cannot grasp the magnitude of the zipper performance by them. So, i didn't bother posting cuz i'm certain some dumbass thinks he could do better with a wand, 360, RX, bonnet, pad, encrap, or showcasing. I'll tell ya straight up this rug is wacked!!!

Don't even think of it as carpet! Think of it as Euro Suede and maybe you'll start to appreciate what a cluster **** this rug is!!!! It's located in a busy downtown location and people walk from miles around and wipe their filthy shoe's on it. keep in mind that I RX'd this carpet exaclty 7 days prior to using the Zipper on it.

Fact: The sales company and the carpet manufacturer where both sue'd over this rug and my client won enough $$$ to open another location. So, don't even think for one second this carpet is a cake walk. Do you get my point?

the pic's don't even come close to doing the Zipper justice. Are you happy now?

Boothbefore.jpg

boothafter.jpg

before.jpg

After.jpg

v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Bq2sp_nrgv]

One more thing Floorguy!!! My hoses aren't pink, they're HOT PINK!

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Doc Holliday said:
He jumped out of ours too. :shock:

and I thought he just didn't want to pay for the trip.....after the cabbie drove us in a circle!

That was a good move, considering I missed the last call on food at the bar. :oops:

A fat T-bone and a $30 cab ride back to the hotel, it was well worth the the risk. shiteatinggrin

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I wanted to torture him with my drunkin rants. I got him the second night :oops:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Four to five weeks Gene, there's one person after Ron and George.

Mikey P

Administrator
George has proven before to have a serious lack of good judgment.

No way in hell can a wand of any type clean better than a rotary tool BY ITSELF.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
True mikey but.................... Sometimes the rotary wont fir in some places and uneven floors, they dont like...

Name
Nate W.
joeynbgky said:
True mikey but.................... Sometimes the rotary wont fir in some places and uneven floors, they dont like...

Wait, what? The rx20 has a floating head. it works good on uneven floors, a wand doesn't....

G

George V

I still got a few nasty "plush" commercial jobs coming up to test Zipper on.

So far, it's passed every litmus test I'VE thrown at it!

It's had a couple upgrades since you last used it Mikey. Like dual-hole glides, a nifty sight tube and teflon ball checks.

quote: "No way in hell can a wand of any type clean better than a rotary tool BY ITSELF." - That's exactly what i use to say! go figure.

quote: "George has proven before to have a serious lack of good judgment." - Excuse me Mikey? don't start w/ me a$$hole... you know I always fight back! Since we're on the subject next time you pic a fight with me don't ban me just cuz i hand you your a$$ on a plate. Would you like to go for round 2 or shall we move on?

As to why the damn thing cleans so well... I'm stumped... The only word that comes to mind is "RECOVERY"... Oh, then again I always run 4 to the bedroom door so results may vary.

I'll make you a great deal on a pair of RX-20's! I need to order a Zipper or two today so i can send this demo unit down the road.

peace
evel_knievel.jpg

ekinjuries5.jpg

ektoys.jpg

evel_knievel_dios.jpg

G

George V

On second thought. Don't even think of this carpet as Euro Suede. That's too easy.

Cotton would be a better comparison.

And yes!!! Over wetting seriously applies!

boothafter.jpg

After.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom