Zipper Killer???

Name
Nate W.
Watchout Erik. It even got a swivel........ :roll: Looks like a 1.5" tube to me.

2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW0Uo_5HGvI2]

B

Bill G. Martin

Maybe I over looked the price on their web site, but I saw the same video as above, but no price was given for the wand.

Bill in central Florida

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
It doesn't look like any kind of threat to me, it's still a wand. I think Bruders and John Labarbara may want to take a look at it. The wand uses John's swivel idea. It's still a cheap piece of plastic. IMO If the wand is all that, why doesn't he hook it up to a truck?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
There were so many bad things about that video I don't know where to begon. Funniest part was how he said the wand has so much vacuum it will pull urine right out of the backing. I didn't see a vacuum motor mounted on the wand ~ our wands require a cleaning system to create vacuum. :shock: :shock:

CanYouHemiNow

Erik said:
It doesn't look like any kind of threat to me, it's still a wand. I think Bruders and John Labarbara may want to take a look at it. The wand uses John's swivel idea. It's still a cheap piece of plastic. IMO If the wand is all that, why doesn't he hook it up to a truck?

I thought that was the best part. Cleaning without the need for hoses... :roll:

Chris A

Name
Chris
another product designed by someone who has probably never cleaned carpet for a living.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
uhhh my wand cleans forward and backward to.....i just have to do a dry stroke, which i damn near guarentee you would with this to...

30% less workmans comp and unemployement??? WTH is this crackhead smoking

Name
jack zerkie
Adam was a carpet cleaner that I knew a few years back here in Fort Myers & Cape Coral Fl. I think he left the area and moved to Wyomining. He tried many times to hit the nail on the head but his hammer didn,t have a handle. His parents made his chemicals in their garage. He really tried many times to invent things to better the carpet cleaning industry. If anyone knows when the video was made, please let me know.

Name
Nate W.
floorguy said:
uhhh my wand cleans forward and backward to.....i just have to do a dry stroke, which i damn near guarentee you would with this to...

30% less workmans comp and unemployement??? WTH is this crackhead smoking

I found the video humorous while searching youtube. :lol: Alot of inconsistencies in the video. I could never get to the source of the urine by just using a wand. :shock:

It only tells you the add date to when the user put the video up on youtube. You may be able to contact him through youtube if you post a reply. The video has low views on it. Seems like it could have been posted recently.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
In all my years of cleaning, I've never seen a harp in a home. I wonder if that's his house or a custy's?

Take care,
Lisa

G

How do I find this guys web site? There's so many that are using his name.

:wink:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I can picture how the wands head setup is. Its already been done. It would work great with a holed glide on each side. When I was thinking of this it was pointed out that I need to have both sides of the wand head on the carpet or else you get too much air passing through the open end and not enough on the closed.
Kudos to him for actually building it.
Nice thing about the wand head, its all plastic, no marking of walls or furniture

dgargan

I'm with Marty. Make it a 2 inch wand and I may start cleaning again, Not bad for $500

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
The wand is unremarkable....but the HARP...how many times have you seen a house with a real harp in it?!? That just impresses the hell out of me!

:shock:

take care,
Lisa

Supersucker

I am in agreement with Lisa, I have only ever seen one harp in a custy's home.
We need to start up a non-profit to promote the harp.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
He couldn't turn the wand upside down so we could see what he is talking about? Is it a jet in the vacuum chamber or does it have a front and a back vacuum chamber with a jet in between?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
A lady at my church plays the harp. Probably don't see many accordions around either.

Like the guy who stopped at a coffee shop on the way home from a concert. He went inside and left his accordion in the back seat. As he was paying for his coffee he suddenly realized that he had left his doors unlocked. He bolted for the car, but he saw it was too late.

there were 5 other accordions thrown in there.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
We will see, Nate will have to watch on TV. MF6 WOW a poet!!

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Nate The Great said:
Watchout Erik. It even got a swivel........ :roll: Looks like a 1.5" tube to me.

i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW0Uo_5HGvIi]

I thought Billy Maze past on. :? :? :?

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Lisa, I thought every home had a harp; at least, ours does. :D Let me introduce you to my daughter, Angela with her harp.
s688564920_909222_2713.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom