02 prespray

akramer20

Name
Andy
Really like the idea of being able to use just one prepray for everything and just add the hot sauce as needed. Plus Les always seems to be a great hep to everyone and would like to support him and his family. So what I am wondering is anyone who is a long term user have you noticed anything it cant clean? Also any down falls to using this system.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Really like the idea of being able to use just one prepray for everything and just add the hot sauce as needed. Plus Les always seems to be a great hep to everyone and would like to support him and his family. So what I am wondering is anyone who is a long term user have you noticed anything it cant clean? Also any down falls to using this system.

I don't know your area (and the typical soils) but down here I failed with that prespray a bunch of time.. Les was and is a good help but unfortunately I never had much luck with O2 and hot sauce.

Reactions: SamIam

akramer20

Name
Andy
I don't know your area (and the typical soils) but down here I failed with that prespray a bunch of time.. Les was and is a good help but unfortunately I never had much luck with O2 and hot sauce.

Just didnt clean well at all?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
It foamed up too much for me and required me to use some defoamer in the vac line.

F

FB7777

Just another over priced over hyped under performing Internet sensation

Average at best

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I've had great success with their SlopNGobble powder ps.

If Les was still advertising here I'd still be using it.

So is it because he doesn't advertise or You don't get it for the price of the ad, barter?

I like the idea of 45 lbs $245 super concentrated, but Its hard to pay that when theres things for way less, the 8lbs I tried worked well.

The 02 system was ok it worked, there is not one product that does everything.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mikey P

Administrator
Second reason Sam.

Chemspec Enzall from Ray at Carpet Maintenance Supply is now our shit pit zapper of choice.

I still consider Les a friend and friends don't let freinds waste money, right?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
True don't waste money, Thats why I shop at Mccalla they cant be beat on enzall and prekleen.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Works for us and our soil types around here pretty good. Must be an East Coast thing :D

anything will clean olefin berber, Chris

O2 is is medicare...at best
Rose to fame due to the board de jour phenomenon

Slop'n Gobble is very good though
so do yourself a favor and spend your money on it instead of 02

..L.T.A.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
My guys couldn't get it to work. I have been using it on fringe work in the rug shop and it's great for that.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
We use s&g most of the time .it works great for us .a 45 lb tub will last us almost 3 times longer then other brands. When we do use the O2 system we get great results with it.

The company's that we sell the O2 system to love it and have being using it for a long time . If you are using the system and not getting great results give either les or me a call and we,ll try find out what's wrong.

F

FB7777

My rat nasty pail of choice is Flex Powder with citrus

Costs $100 less per pail than S& G to boot

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I guess the S&G scoop is small 1/2 oz per gal as opposed to 2 to 3 oz for most brands?

I still think in spite of the concentration its hard to let loose with that kinda of money when cobbs sells a pail for $119.95.

Even though S&G will supposedly go the equivalent of 4 pails of cobbs.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
So you understand your going to spend $477.80 over spending $245.00 for Judson s&g . And people ask why we are broke dick carpet cleaners

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
My rat nasty pail of choice is Flex Powder with citrus

Costs $100 less per pail than S& G to boot
Another with the samIam thinking. I have used flex two 8lbs tubs of it It does clean well but you got to mix a lot more of it then s&g to do the same job

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
why?..L.T.A.
i,v always used powders. I never get the glug glug right using juices .esteem,flex,cti,enz, I've gone through them all and nothing came out as good a value as s&g. And I don't have to run a rinse with S&GAs an avg I use 6 oz of s&g in a Mytee big boss sprayer that's $1.02 of chem. that will get me 2 x1 bed apartments or 1.5 x 2 bed apartments or 1 avg 3 bed house inc living rm and dining rmthats Average. Sometimes I might go up to 8 oz. today I did a 3 bed rat nasty house 1284 sqft plus stairs (15) and used 7 gals of S&g mixed at the 6oz in the sprayer I'm still way under $2.00 in chems. Add in power stretching the master bed carpet and I'm away home with $850 bucksRemember that's NOT 6oz per gal. It's 6oz in a 5 gal sprayer

Last edited:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Bio Break is still my go to when its not absolutely filthy. I used to spike the Bio Break with Citrus Solv before I tried the flex powder with citrus. Anything that works OKAY on everything probably doesn't work GREAT on anything.

Russ Terhaar
The Clean Machine of Iowa LLC
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

Mikey P

Administrator
I hate to tell you this Cu but Enzall works exactly the same for me as SnG.
Same dilution= same results.

Almost the same retail though but shipping is free from Ray when $200 is spent

Both are top shelf products.

But neither are The Silver Bullet we are all still waiting for. ..

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
I hate to tell you this Cu but Enzall works exactly the same for me as SnG.
Same dilution= same results.

Almost the same retail though but shipping is free from Ray when $200 is spent

Both are top shelf products.

But neither are The Silver Bullet we are all still waiting for. ..

Agreed. I have used almost every powder in rays shop. He is the only other shop I I go to ( except John O)
i can only say what works best for me

i think it $300 for free shipping and if not it should be...let the man make a living

the silver bullet ain't coming.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I was actually making a selling point for S&G, but like Mike said Enzall works pretty good and If I were to show what I pay for it. Well I aint throwin money away thats for sure.

I think the S&G would be great but shipping kills it for me.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Another with the samIam thinking. I have used flex two 8lbs tubs of it It does clean well but you got to mix a lot more of it then s&g to do the same job

It is possible for powder presprays to use fillers such as salt, but that is not a common practice among any of the major suppliers and as far as I know none of the folks that advertise here on MB. Bridgepoint branded powders and the others that I know of are 100% active ingredients. You can't get more concentrated than that.

How much product it requires to clean a particular carpet usually depends upon the level of soil as well as temperature and other factors. If you need only 1 ounce of product A to clean a carpet, then compare it to 1 ounce of product B. That is a fair way to compare side by side.

If one powdered product a says to use one ounce per gallon and another product says to dilute at 4 ounce per gallon, do not assume that one is four times as concentrated. If you want to compare any powdered presprays to Flex Powder with Citrus Solv, then match dilutions with whatever product that you use. If it says to use 1 ounce then use 1 ounce of Flex Powder. Flex Powder should match any product ounce for ounce with its 100% active ingredients in a synergistic formula.

Note: Comments about active ingredients apply to powdered presprays, not necessarily to liquid presprays or other powdered products.

Back
Top Bottom