02 prespray

hogjowl

Idiot™
O2 worked quite well for me. I would still be using it, if I had not had someone point out to me that PowerMax worked just as good and was 4 times less expensive. Foam? Didn't notice any foaming issues with it.

S n G sucked.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Are any of you finding carpets resoiling faster with S&G? I have one job I am finding soils faster and have switched to Prochem Slurry and it's working out better.

Mikey P

Administrator

It is possible for powder presprays to use fillers such as salt, but that is not a common practice among any of the major suppliers and as far as I know none of the folks that advertise here on MB. Bridgepoint branded powders and the others that I know of are 100% active ingredients. You can't get more concentrated than that.

How much product it requires to clean a particular carpet usually depends upon the level of soil as well as temperature and other factors. If you need only 1 ounce of product A to clean a carpet, then compare it to 1 ounce of product B. That is a fair way to compare side by side.

If one powdered product a says to use one ounce per gallon and another product says to dilute at 4 ounce per gallon, do not assume that one is four times as concentrated. If you want to compare any powdered presprays to Flex Powder with Citrus Solv, then match dilutions with whatever product that you use. If it says to use 1 ounce then use 1 ounce of Flex Powder. Flex Powder should match any product ounce for ounce with its 100% active ingredients in a synergistic formula.

Note: Comments about active ingredients apply to powdered presprays, not necessarily to liquid presprays or other powdered products.

Just about every powder we use (Redline, PreKleen, SnG, Soap Free, Enzall) all work fine at one ounce per gallon when used on appropriately soiled carpet.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
If you are looking for a an economical nuclear tlc Kleenright High ph is the shyt. I think it dilutes around an ounce ounce and a half per gallon and is somthing crazy like 12.5 or almost 13 ph

Back
Top Bottom