02 Rinse

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I can't imagine you're getting O2 at anywhere close to an effective level once you dilute it in your rinse jug and then through your metering system.

Not saying it's not a good rinse, maybe it is. If so, it's because of other ingredients.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Anybody here still using Judson’s 02 Rinse? If so, what do you think of this rinse?

I tried a gal of it when it and all the other Jud Juices were the board de jour flavor of the year
(like Saiger's are currently)

I thought it was al'ite
Thought Slop 'n Gobble was very good
Thought his deo/quat juice was "just OK"
and thought 02 delimo juice pre-spray was garbage

..L.T.A.

wilpath

lol,,, is there such a thing as board de jour flavor of the year?

what about the love affair with flex ice, flex prespray, hoss 700, on and on,, i dont read about that as much these days
prochem rocks

wilpath

i was duped , i brought like 2 five gallons of flex prespray, (trying to get free shipping) turned out , it was maybe average . i could not wait to get rid of it

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
i was duped , i brought like 2 five gallons of flex prespray, (trying to get free shipping) turned out , it was maybe average . i could not wait to get rid of it

the powdered stuff that came around a few years ago, Wil?
I found it to be very good ..right up there with PC Powerburst

I'm just not nutz over hammering carpets with delimo (I don't think it rinses easy enough)

.L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator

Was a silver bullet what your were looking for?

You'll never find a prespray that allows you to forgo occasional scrubbing, spotting and sorry mam, that's wear.

Flex is damn good stuff for medium to moderately heavy soil for most cleaners/regions

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
there is not a perfect pre-spray out there....but the good ones will always be consistant...and reduce the number of times you have to grab the super soap to get a spot out.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom