02 system

sdaws4

I’ve decided that I’m done with Extreme clean. I’m now looking into that 02 system. Is that any good on apartments? How much of a difference does the hot sauce make? Went to there web sight and now I’m assuming that they don’t sell it anymore and do you have to buy over the phone?

Any feedback would be appreciated about this system I just don’t want to go through the same problems again.

Ex: how you mix it, with what, dwell time, results achieved …

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I have tried it and gotten good results on moderately soiled carpets. But most of what we do are rental properties and it just didnt cut it for me. I use Grease Eraser for them. Others have gotten great results from it so I would definitely give it a try and see if you like it. I cant wait to try it on Upholstery, i think it would be great for that.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
sdaws4 said:
I’ve decided that I’m done with Extreme clean. I’m now looking into that 02 system. Is that any good on apartments?

Any feedback would be appreciated about this system I just don’t want to go through the same problems again.

Ex: how you mix it, with what, dwell time, results achieved …

the BEST thing to do is buy a couple gallons and try it out for yourself, Bro
there's just no substitute for that.

BTW, there's so many soaps on the market today, I'm not sure what Extreme Clean is.
Is that a CTI product?
and is it a pre-spray or designed as a through the TM emulsifier?

..L.T.A.

M

Mr. P

I'll tell you VACAWAY has some very good products. I really like Shatter!
Nick

Tim V.

give this cleaner a try pretty good.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NURUG-TM-Commercial-Carpet-Cleaning-Cleaner-Solution_W0QQitemZ130270069118QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item130270069118&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1209%7C66%3A4%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A2%7C240%3A1318

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i use it all the time in apt,s never let me down. call me and i,ll run down how i use it and the results i get

TimP

Mr. P said:
Nick

I can't stand the smell of shatter. I tried grime reaper and shatter....it's MEHH. I prefer my detergents and no polymer ammonia cleaners. Just my 2 cents....now if I had some chimps I wouldn't hesitate to have them run the stuff.

Name
Nate W.
TimP said:
Mr. P said:
Nick

I can't stand the smell of shatter. I tried grime reaper and shatter....it's MEHH. I prefer my detergents and no polymer ammonia cleaners. Just my 2 cents....now if I had some chimps I wouldn't hesitate to have them run the stuff.

Never make another man do something you wouldn't do yourself. :mrgreen:

TimP

whittcohawaii said:
TimP said:
Mr. P said:
Nick

Never make another man do something you wouldn't do yourself. :mrgreen:

It's not a matter of having them do something I wouldn't do. It's a matter of not worrying about leaving detergents from a lack of cleaning skill. As in if they PS and miss spots or do a half ass job in other words, then it wont resoil and cause a reason to go back. It's a matter of making it hard for the employee to screw up because of their lack of desire to make the company look good.

Greenie

From the link:
"...Very strong cleaning properties are achieved by the unique combination of a high detergency surfactant and a strong degreasing surfactant with the right level of alkalinity."

So what pH is this Olefin only cleaner?

The dilution wasn't anything special, just wonderin' what you are comparing that against since it's new to me?

I must have missed the reason for this thread, what happened with the Extreme Clean?

Name
Ron lippold
this is a judson job no pre scrub and one pass

before

PB220660.jpg

PB220661.jpg

after

PB220665.jpg

PB220666.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom