1/2 a billion and climbing......

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
One guy at the counter ahead of me at the Tom Thumb. It was about 7am.... Yes I was there for other stuff. lol

But I got some tickets.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
At Gold Ranch here on the Cali border the wait is around 5 hours from start to finish. Over a mile long wait on the freeway shoulder, another long wait to find a parking spot and then another couple hours standing in almost a half mile long line. If only those idiots knew they could drive another 20 minutes into Truckee for access to over 20 stores that sold lottery tickets. With a cash payout of 490 million it's worth a twenty spot.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I had a customer that about 15 years ago won 1 million even on a lesser lottery here. In Canada you get all the money now tax free. First thing Chad did was go out and buy an IROC. He took his Dad out for a ride, got t-boned. His Dad died, Chad was smashed up pretty bad, but sat back and got another $150,000 from the insurance settlement. The party started. A dozen buddies to Jamaica. Babes. Blow. Booze. Pretty near anything, any time for a few years.Party like a rock star. The money really began to dwindle so he decided to buy a rig and start trucking as that was what he had done before his "lucky" win.About a year after that, driving on snowy roads through the mountains, a lady and her adult son were coming down a steep grade. They lost traction and ended up on the front of Chad's rig. The lady died, her son was badly injured. Chad decided to just drive in town as we don't get really bad conditions. He was making a delivery to the airport one day, when a car crossed the median, head on into his truck. The other driver died, Chad walked away. I saw him a couple of years ago, grossly obese, he couldn't walk up a flight of stairs without a rest on the way up. He was living in a rooming house on disability. No nice house, no car, nothing much more than his clothes.

True story.

Becker

Name
Becker
I walked away with a $60 profit at a 2-10 holdem spread game today after $5.00 in tokes, 2 beers, and cheeseburger.
Played as long as it took me to eat.

Should I invest the $60.00 profit in mega?

Becker

Name
Becker
I WON!!!!!!

I wrote down all my PB numbers on a sticky note.. ( 4 tix )

So I checked the numbers online.. 23 was the PB.. I had it written on my sticky..

So I went to check numbers on the ticket..

I shit you not!

I won!

I knew it would be a good ROI!

I ******* won!!!!!

I just hope no one won the big JP so it will push a billion next drawing.

So I will happily cash in my $7.00 winner and convert it to 7 new tix.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom