1 year Anniversary of the Hostile Takeover.

Mikey P

Administrator
Been about a year now since I hired Fred Cordell to help improve MB.

In that year's time we have;

• Greatly improved the quality and ammount of conversation here w/ greats like Bill Yeadon coming back, Tom King getting on board, Ricky G coming out of the encap closet, Tom Monahan, Ed Valentine, Shane Doubell and Doyle Bloss showing up, Merty and Ladwigs getting bored on those lesser forums and a host of other great members adding to the mix.
  • Created our awesome front page and a bunch of cool features like our raffles auctions, MBtube, the points system to make it possible for lots of you to win lots of free stuff and more
  • Doubled our level of advertisers here from 20 to 40!
  • Kept 170 thousand spammers out while increasing the real membership by 1000's
  • Killed off the Chad room, thank god.

and what else...?

What changes do you like, don't like or would like to see made?

Thanks Fred!

Mikey P

Administrator
I didn't run him off.

I only said no more MLM shilling.

He got out of carpet cleaning as well as the MLM bullshit and knew that no one here was going to buy an Impala from him so..

I guess the camaraderie was not enough

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
The Best yet was Jimmy braggin bout his skid marks, lol

Need more technical forum!

: )

Mikey P

Administrator
He made a complete fool of himself on Coopers board when the Skypefags took over.

Cooper thought it would be the new MB and it flopped in a week.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I didn't know he still had a board.

Well I guess since it's Cooper, that should be spelled "bored". :p

J/K Cooper no need to get the pajama lawyer involved.....again! :p

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I liked him. He never ran out shit to post on, that's for sure, he was crazy!

Richard just liked Brian's shirtless body photos! Remember that? Who does that?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
smiley-sick006.gif

FredC

Village Idiot
I guess today would be the "official" anniversary. All I really have to say about it is thank you Mike for the opportunity. I've learned a lot.

and more importantly thank you to the posters here on MB

and maybe to the collateral damage mentioned so far in this thread....the are welcome to post and we would be glad to have them but neither were run off. Due to complaints from many members Mike asked me to enforce the "no mlm" rule which Bri couldn't handle. Harper...well he went bat shit crazy after too much Kettle One, rejection at the bar, and MB being down when he got home. Not a lot I can do about their "issues"

Here's to the next year. We have a few things in the "pipeline" we think will really benefit members.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Im not sure what it was like before but I've learned a TON on this board in the last year. Plus I usually get a laugh (or 2) while looking through the threads. Thanks guys!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
How about the web address in your profile links to a pop up of your web page?

Also I love the spell check option. your looking at guy who took English twice in college.

How about a pop up map of where a guy is located on the profile.

Lets encourage complete profiles on members with in 30 days or your posting is restricted.

I love the front page.

Great advances this year.

A leadership / management category for posts

A weekly video chat on marketing , tech development. leadership

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I would like more people to come looking for help and or solutions to any and all problems they have( like most do on message board) but also to update on their fixes and solutions.

I very much appreciate the advertisers stepping up and contributing items and such for the raffles and giveaways, as it keeps us motivated to keep on participating and driving this forum to where it has always been going.

I would also like to see more encouragement for the newbies,- not just new supporting members but also any and all newbies that have the - what is the best prespray - questions and so forth. While we a lot of regular posters we have many hundred if not thousand lurkers that most just don't want to participate because they can't handle the Internet backlash from some of the guys that have posting for years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom