10" CRB Machines Are Back!!!

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
The 10" machines went off the grid during Covid when the motor manufacturer went out of business. So they had to source a new motor manufacturer and do some retrofitting. But the 10" machines are now back in business.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I seen. Saw. Seen, saw, whichever😬😉

I see
I saw
I have seen

1682113891196.png

.L.T.A.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I have one sold the other my handle broke off, bolt snapped in plastic piece at base.

I order a few parts encap store Damon, in December got everything but the part I need to put the handle on carpet cleaner of America said they would find out what's going, Damon said 2-4 times he'll look into it.

I'm hoping one arrives at some point.

Buy they clearly have no idea when it's available.

So with parts not available why would anybody buy one?

Name
Swani
I have one sold the other my handle broke off, bolt snapped in plastic piece at base.

I order a few parts encap store Damon, in December got everything but the part I need to put the handle on carpet cleaner of America said they would find out what's going, Damon said 2-4 times he'll look into it.

I'm hoping one arrives at some point.

Buy they clearly have no idea when it's available.

So with parts not available why would anybody buy one?
Are you talking to me or to the OP?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Ok ok ok, it's time someone stepped up and stopped this nonsense. I have been using a Chinese machine for over 10 years now and it's been pretty good. I bought it for $1900. Since owning it I've had to replace the gears twice. The second time I used the Austrian gears and they were exact fits. Maybe the later models were crap but mine isn't. It gets used every work day on almost every job. That's a lot of abuse. I need more proof that the Chinese ones are crap. From my experience I just don't see it.

I feel like I'm turning into Matt. "Why is Pre-Spray so expensive!!!"

Name
Swani
Ok ok ok, it's time someone stepped up and stopped this nonsense. I have been using a Chinese machine for over 10 years now and it's been pretty good. I bought it for $1900. Since owning it I've had to replace the gears twice. The second time I used the Austrian gears and they were exact fits. Maybe the later models were crap but mine isn't. It gets used every work day on almost every job. That's a lot of abuse. I need more proof that the Chinese ones are crap. From my experience I just don't see it.

I feel like I'm turning into Matt. "Why is Pre-Spray so expensive!!!"
I have a Chinese one also. I've had it for almost 2 years and it's been great so far, but I'm sure it's day is coming. I used to work for a machine shop in college and I was thinking of pulling the gears and seeing if I could have a few sets of gears machined and made for rebuild kits. But maybe everything else will also be toast by then and I'll need more then gears?

Name
Nate W.
Do people really want a 10"? I have both 10 and 15. only use the 15.

I have a 10" and a 20" Austrian built, I have 2 Windsor sebo's toys, 1 Windsor 17" icapsol.. I prefer the 20" because you can move faster and quite frankly 10" on a larger job is just pissing in the wind..

Plus the guys who rave about the 10" is the older elderly cleaners who don't want to take off a heavier tool except for a OP machine because they have convinced themselves that an appearance method that was made for CGD interim carpet maintenance is ok to use in a residential setting.. Let's ruffle some feathers.. :biggrin:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
HEY I have a sebo for my home use! :madder:And when used with my heated(ish) 200 PSI Mytee, it does a good job. Ron Werner loves his.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
3 ew è
I have a 10" and a 20" Austrian built, I have 2 Windsor sebo's toys, 1 Windsor 17" icapsol.. I prefer the 20" because you can move faster and quite frankly 10" on a larger job is just pissing in the wind..

Plus the guys who rave about the 10" is the older elderly cleaners who don't want to take off a heavier tool except for a OP machine because they have convinced themselves that an appearance method that was made for CGD interim carpet maintenance is ok to use in a residential setting.. Let's ruffle some feathers.. :biggrin:
I agree old guys are lazy.

Your day is comin

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom