10" CRB nowhere to be found

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well, I made a promise to Reg and Mike when it was time to buy another CRB I would buy the real Austrian one and not a Chinese knock off. Even though I've been using my Chinese knock off on almost every job since 2013 and it's still working just dandy. But I'm a man of my word and when I tell someone I'm going to do something, I stick to it. So........

I called Zipper Erik the other day to order a 10" for my other van. I know, I give all you guys crap for blothiating about the wimpy small 10", but I figured since the Lima Bean Special is such a small van, I should try and conserve space and get the smaller 10". Also it's easier for an employee to swing around. From my conversation with Erik, it seems there is a big shortage on CRB's and the motors and parts. I guess I'm going to need to get on the waiting list.

Dave Yokum is selling some sort of Host thing for $2100, but it's more than I want to deal with. Then there is the Mytee Toaster Oven thing.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Well, I made a promise to Reg and Mike when it was time to buy another CRB I would buy the real Austrian one and not a Chinese knock off. Even though I've been using my Chinese knock off on almost every job since 2013 and it's still working just dandy. But I'm a man of my word and when I tell someone I'm going to do something, I stick to it. So........

I called Zipper Erik the other day to order a 10" for my other van. I know, I give all you guys crap for blothiating about the wimpy small 10", but I figured since the Lima Bean Special is such a small van, I should try and conserve space and get the smaller 10". Also it's easier for an employee to swing around. From my conversation with Erik, it seems there is a big shortage on CRB's and the motors and parts. I guess I'm going to need to get on the waiting list.

Dave Yokum is selling some sort of Host thing for $2100, but it's more than I want to deal with. Then there is the Mytee Toaster Oven thing.
Call Lockhart, he used to have a dozen brand new ones. I know he has some new to him used ones.

Reactions: Nomad74

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

I had both the 10 inch and the 15 inch. I really didn't like the 10 inch and sold it. I like the 15 inch. Still small enough to keep in the van and the caddy has large wheels that make it easy to bring inside and up stairs. Great for scrubbing in your prespray. Very fast and efficient. 10 inch is for wannabe carpet cleaners.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I have a 10r collecting dust. When I’m back at the office Monday I’ll send you some a video.
God Bless you and your filter.

also, @Sierra Clean Care I haven't forgot about sending you that stair wand. Just been super busy. I'm also waiting for the right box to come in so I can pack it up. don't worry, you'll get it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom