10 Floors Up.....

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Well, it's that time of the years for the commercial office buildings to clean their halls and lobbys. Today's job started at the 10th floor and worked down. steps2_zps991844fb.jpg steps4_zps914fd384.jpgsteps3_zpsf249c328.jpg

Reactions: Jason del Norte

JoeClean

How did you tie that off to keep it from falling?
We usually protect the edge with a towel and use a rope to tie the hoses to the railing.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
How did you tie that off to keep it from falling?
We usually protect the edge with a towel and use a rope to tie the hoses to the railing.

Joe....I was just getting ready to lower to the next floor. I use a hose hook, along with a couple bungees, and tie off at about every 3rd floor. I did let go of that vac hose last year at the 6 floor level....lost my grip. Man, does that hose fall fast!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I love it. The set up is worth the time compare to using the portable. I have never done 10 floors up but once again love it

Yohance......I actually set up the hose the night before. I keep a 100 foot of vac and pressure hose just for that stair run. The next morning, hook up to TM, take a section or 2 of hoses and wand up to working floor, and get to work in 10 minutes.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I do it right up the middle of the staircase as well. I bungee the at floor I'm working on and the one below. When I remove the bungee on the current floor, I can then just drag the hoses down a floor and run them out and then attach the bungee at the next floor down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom