10" Wide upholstery tool

Chet

Name
Chet Sadowski
We are going to be cleaning a lot of draperies in a hotel and I'm looking for an extra wide upholstery tool or very light weight stair tool. We are pre-spraying them with an encap solution and just extracting them. So we experimented with a glided stair tool and it worked great other than it gets heavy. We tested the encap solution on them and they are safe to clean on the wet side.

So my ideal tool would be 10" wide with a Teflon glide and a 2' long handle made out of plastic. I think this would be a perfect tool for cleaning mattresses too.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We are going to be cleaning a lot of draperies in a hotel and I'm looking for an extra wide upholstery tool or very light weight stair tool. We are pre-spraying them with an encap solution and just extracting them. So we experimented with a glided stair tool and it worked great other than it gets heavy. We tested the encap solution on them and they are safe to clean on the wet side.

So my ideal tool would be 10" wide with a Teflon glide and a 2' long handle made out of plastic. I think this would be a perfect tool for cleaning mattresses too.
if you just need for extraction, go to a vacuum store and get a 10 inch vacuum tool you can put on your hose. It will be plastic and lightweight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom