100 Ft vacuum hose reel

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Anyone know of any 2" vac hose reels that are on the smaller side, and only hold 100 to 125 feet max? Smallest I can find seem to be 200 footers.

Name
Nate W.
goomes said:
Anyone know of any 2" vac hose reels that are on the smaller side, and only hold 100 to 125 feet max? Smallest I can find seem to be 200 footers.

Simple solution. Take a 200ft reel, cut it in half. Cut off the amount you want to and have it welded back. 1 guy here extended his own reel by adding to the middle instead of shorting it.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Nate The Great said:
Simple solution. Take a 200ft reel, cut it in half. Cut off the amount you want to and have it welded back. 1 guy here extended his own reel by adding to the middle instead of shorting it.

Yea, I figured I could probably hack one up to make it work, but it would be nice if I just found one I can throw in without having another project to do. Thanks

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
dgardner said:
Do you want smaller diameter (shorter), or same height but skinnier?

Preferably just a skinnier one, but would consider any smaller ones. Smallest I can find is a 150. I was curious if there are any a little smaller.

B

Bill G. Martin

In reference to the FORD Transit.....in real life....why would you want this truck? No room to carry anything extra. Maybe if you were in Wyoming where the jobs were far few and distant, then it might be the truck of choice. Will the suspension hold up over time?

Now an encapper with a porty maybe, but I just don't see it for day in and day out useage in the "real" cleaning world.....I know gas is knocking on the door at $3 bucks a gallon and the average van gets 11 miles to the gallon compared to the 21 mpg on the transit.

Just my 2 cents worth

Bill in central Florida

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I wonder how Imbesi would feel about having "SS" on his machine?? :roll:

Anyway, I was considering the Transit as my new vehicle for Padding but when it came down to the decision at hand....I didn't want the cab to be in the same area as all the crap in the back.

If I bought a small TM like that, I would still put it in the back of a very small box like truck or a pickup like the one I have.

Separates driver from the fumes, the chems, the dirt, piss smells etc.

I always hated driving in my van with the TM for that very reason. "Cough!"

I guess this is a good arguement of the box truck as well.....except for the fuel consumption part. !gotcha!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Bill... if you focus on Carpet and upholstery. And mainly on residential. What more do you need? Now granted i would not want this setup in the winter time up a freezing state.. simply because of the need to hook up water every job. but throw a vacuum in and a spotting kit and you can do most residiential and small commercial offices. Now turn the company multi truck And think of the simplicity with these vehicles running around.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom