100 PSI OR 200PSI

• Thread starter advanced curb designs
  • Start date
A

advanced curb designs

Does it make a big difference if I used a 100 non heated psi portable vs a 200 heated psi portable with a Rotovac ? Mainly would be used on rentals and light commercial.

Mikey P

Administrator
While that is a baby step, if it's all you can afford to do then by all means, do it.

You should notice a improvement in cleaning but nothing like the one you'll notice when you get a truck mount that cleans at 500 psi.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I think what you'll notice most is the sound a breaker makes as you flip it back on...

after you dig through Ms Phiff's storage/junk in the basement to get to the breaker box

..L.T.A.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I'd rather us a 500 psi pumptec pump and hot water from the customers home. No blown fuses, a lot better flow.

100-200 psi just isn't enough.

These pumps work on back pressure. You won't have hardly any pressure with a 9 flow. Would be better with a 4 flow.

Greenie

The RV flows 09 per head. K series flood jets put out twice the flow of their Vee jet cousins, a K1.5=03 flow.

Now that said....09 of what? cause those lil' pumps don't make didly for operating pressure with an 018 orifice at the end.

Doesn't matter, with the RV you don't really need "pressure" it just has to leak out and the agitation does the rest.
Besides ain't much difference between 100-200 psi pumps, might as well skip the pump and hook to the sink, your water will be hotter and you could actually make use of your flood jets on your RV.

Focus on increasing your recovery, do everything possible there first.

A

advanced curb designs

100 psi vs 200 psi with Rotovac

OK from what I gather my best bet with a portable would be a 3 stage vacuum and just add hot water. I want to make sure that I get this right because If we blow it once I will never get a job from them again. I assume that a 500 psi would just blow the circuits. With the rotovac I should not have any problems because of the agitation. So a three stage non heated 100 psi should work just fine ?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Greenie nailed it. Been there. Tap pressure/temperature will blow away the pump in your application. "200 psi" is misleading marketing hype for those pumps if you exceed the tiny flow they are specified to deliver.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom