1000 spots

Mikey P

Administrator
A total dump.

Young new vet bought this *hole. Needs a complete residing, a 1/2 acre completely bull dozed all floors replaced, maybe the counters could be saved, 30 year old white poly.

1000's of spots which after dousing with UPE/ Tsunami and 40v, it turns out only half are set.

He wasn't home but i hope his cash doesn't bounce.

Could be the worse I've seen

103° today but all three jobs were less then a minute apart so I'm not too pissy

Reactions: Living The Dream

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
30yo white poly is the worst. I just cleaned an apt yesterday with the same crap. I had 2 other apartments to do for the same owner after, so I didn't bother to waste my time playing chemist on it

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Rutroh...

Screenshot_20230722-064642.png

I can see stupid decisions are this guy's forte...

Mikey P

Administrator
He was unreachable by phone all day and would call back when he was out of surgery.

I'm thinking of adding the big bold bright yellow statement at the top of my website, "we don't clean filthy carpet"

SamIam

Name
sam miller
A total dump.

Young new vet bought this *hole. Needs a complete residing, a 1/2 acre completely bull dozed all floors replaced, maybe the counters could be saved, 30 year old white poly.

1000's of spots which after dousing with UPE/ Tsunami and 40v, it turns out only half are set.

He wasn't home but i hope his cash doesn't bounce.

Could be the worse I've seen

103° today but all three jobs were less then a minute apart so I'm not too pissy
You miss you 360i?

Back
Top Bottom