1099ing supplies and goods....coming soon

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Busy you are lost on this one, old news even to carpet cleaners.

CPA's should know this before me

randy

Name
Randy
Shane Deubell said:
Busy you are lost on this one, old news even to carpet cleaners.

CPA's should know this before me

Actually I think he should hire you to do his taxes Shane, or maybe just supervise his accountant.
Guys like Busy Bee are beyond help though and deserve what they get. Next week he will probably be suggesting we all try these new wand glides that are made from Teflon.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
yeah sure Randy...when U come out and admit who u are then I'll take your comments seriously for all I know yer just a computer dork pounding on his keyboard in his Mama's basement...Shane knows everything and is a master genius and makes all the correct business and that's why he comes here to give life altering decisions just like u huh? ...I wish I was him and u.. Just like he was on *** giving advice, when Shane can really show u what a genius he really is then I'll beleive it....he gives good advice but i don't follow..that's fine if u want to follow....must be soooo nice to be soooo purfect.....just trying to help from comments I had heard..

randy

Name
Randy
Not sure what you mean by that Dizzy Bee, I post under my full name, have been on here a hell of a lot longer than you, and tons of people on here have met me. Not sure why you need to be such an asshole. You have to expect some ribbing when you post something that clearly demonstrates an astounding level of ignorance (combined with arrogance at the same time). That being said I could really care less what you think of my thoughts on anything. You strike me as a carpet cleaner that isn't much of a business man and one that won't last long in this industry. I hope I'm wrong on that for your sake.

Think about taking a few English and grammar classes at a local community college. It's hard to even make sense of your posts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom