161 rugs today

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We're pretty sure it's the best incoming count for a Monday ever. Our rug care guys are really working their tales off the last 2 weeks.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I played in my plant about 10 hours last week, including a couple on Saturday :-) My Rug Care manager has been working 50+ hour weeks since the sale started as are his men. I work more than that every week.

Bjorn

2010_rugcleaningspecial_anniversary.jpg

I don't think Lisa whats her name would ever think of giving a discount

Ron K

Ken 25% off pick up and delivery. What do you charge for Pick-up? We charge $50.oo usually.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
It means 25% off the regular cleaning price, the pick up & del itself is no charge. We base all our pricing off PU & Del and then discount for bringing in to us, as we have showrooms in 4 of our 5 locations. During our Anniversary Sale we discount, both giving 50% off drop off and 25% off PU & Del.

Ken

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Yes John, within reason i.e. safety of the men and the furniture. We do ask the customer to move any breakables off the furniture we'll be moving.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wow, that's great ken.

Hopefully everyone is doing well. So far this is a great start of April.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Only 91 so far today at 3:30 pm EST, so total for week 251. Was hopoing to hit closer to 300 by end of day but looks very doubtful. Final days ad blitz starts Thursday, though Saturday and I'm hoping the cooler damp weather won't make it for naught.

Ron K

Ken what numbers were you running last year without the 50% Discount?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom