#196 on the membership list is Rob Lyon

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Rob Operates Clean Force One out of White Haven, PA
He has been in the business for 18-years and is a frequent poster here.
Lets hear a little about Rob.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Rob is one of the most authentic people I know.

His past experience with two cleaning franchises (which have NOTHING in common with one another) honed his skills without contaminating him with some of the failings each of those groups suffer from.

Instead, he's taken what he's learned and improved on both models to create a business that is respected throughout the region for the quality of its service, and more importantly, the ethics of its leader.

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
I met Rob Lyon on a carpet cleaning message board. The board is the Canadian board kleenkuip.com. We hit it off from day one. Rob and I call each other all day long when we are traveling from job to job. He is a true expert in our field. When I have a question or a problem I know I have unlimited knowlege one phone call away. I had the pleasure of meeting him when I drove up to his house to buy a Rotovac 360 from him. I consider Rob Lyon one of my very very good friends. I know I can trust him and that means the world to me. I met the man only once in person and spent the day at his house. I have talked with him on the phone for countless hours. Rob Lyon = Great man, good friend,expert in our industry. The world needs more people like him.

John knowledge
www.preferredcarpetcleaning.com

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Thank you very much to everyone, I am humbled,and frankly speechless
and that a lot coming from me.

All The Best, Rob

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
Speechless? Wow when you were interviewed on that Internet site I thought you were going to wear out my speakers.

danpauselius

Rob is a very sharp guy. If your gonna talk to him, have a pen and paper handy before you call ... he talks fast.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom