1967 C-10 van I'm going to look at

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
What should I look for when checking it out? Are parts too hard to come by to make this worth it? I think this would work great for hauling DJ gear and turn a lot of heads if I wrapped it. My wrap Guy will give me a "don't tell anybody about this" deal on my stuff.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Front end parts wear quickly and take out the front tires. Having the engine right there in a flip top box is handy, since you'll have to be quick to put out the fire when the carburetor floods. Or maybe that was just mine.

With nothing but a sheet of metal between your legs and the world, you'll learn to stay well back.

Could be fun.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I figured 67 was too old unless I wanted a full restoration project. I'm just trying to figure out if it is even worth driving the 45 minutes to look at even though I will probably not buy it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think Servicemaster had it before. :roll:

p06-68chevy-van.jpg

steve g

Name
steve garrett
that thing needs some pimped out curtains across the top of the windshield inside. or at least some fuzzy dice.

Jimbo

Gary...go get the latest issue of Hot Rod magazine...8 pages on cool old vans!

July 2011 edition...page 70

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i saw one similar going down the road completely restored painted baby blue and white with the curtains. it was a head turner..

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom