1st half report

Mikey P

Administrator
Credits
What felt like a slow winter/first 5 months turned out to be 10k ahead of our last year's total, when it "felt" like 20 K less due to the extra mouf to feed.

May is going to be our best yet with a 568 job total and probably 140 new work orders

How are you goobers looking?

I've done over $4500 since Monday. That's why I had to go out and buy this $3500 astrovan. Can't afford to have a van down now. Once I get my vehicle mess straightened out, I may put an employee in the astro. Easy to use CDS. Very chimp friendly.

Credits
Worst April on Record...one of the best May's on Record.

Like Marty...no happy medium this year with March and April just killing the start to a good year.

Jan & Feb we expect slow, but this year was good....then March and April with snow every other day...just killed us.

Right now...the work load in May and the booked out 2 weeks at a time....that's killing us!

Need it though to get caught up.

Worst April on Record...one of the best May's on Record.

Like Marty...no happy medium this year with March and April just killing the start to a good year.

Jan & Feb we expect slow, but this year was good....then March and April with snow every other day...just killed us.

Right now...the work load in May and the booked out 2 weeks at a time....that's killing us!

Need it though to get caught up.
I can see now why you have your two van per job setup. If you just had two or three guys in just one van, you couldn't' get all the work done when it floods in to you after the big freeze. Your busy times are probably twice as busy as any normal carpet cleaning business with cleanable weather year round

haven't had any electric disconnect notices this year
and the cable bill has been paid on time regularly
Bought more than a few new tools too
and I had a few bukz left over for a few new guns.....

so my "Quick bOOks" calcs show it's been a good first half for sure....:winky:

..L.T.A.