1st Truck Mount

Danny Stelter

Name
Danny Stelter
Good Morning, I had the pleasure of speaking with Mike yesterday and he suggested that I reach out to everyone. I've been cleaning with a basic portable set up for 7 years out a trailer. I run a part time carpet cleaning business because I'm a full-time firefighter. Im looking to get my 1st truck mount because I'm done with the set up of portables. I'd like to keep the trailer to keep the costs down, I do keep it in a heated garage and I have a heater in the trailer to deal with the winters in Illinois. Im interested in the Relia-Built. Its fits my budget, I'm good with being able to work on the machine and I like that its simple. I do mostly residential, some commercial and don't have any current interest in hard service cleaning. I'd like to have the capability of a 200' run with my hoses. I use all Saiger products and have a CRB Machine. I want to sell my 2 portable set ups to help off set my costs. So with all that being said can I please ask some questions from you.

Where can I get cost effective, but not cheap hose reels, suction hose & solution hose?

What do you think my equipment (2 portable systems) is worth to sell (500psi Master Force Portable, Auto Feed, Auto Dump, 100' of solution & suction hose, 50' of fresh water & dump hose, In-line filter, 2 jet S-Wand, & 50 Gallon can for the hoses)? (Picture Attached)

Whats the best way to layout the trailer(picture attached)?

Recommended Wand?

Thank you for the help
Danny

IMG_2716.JPG IMG_2717.JPG IMG_2652.JPG IMG_2647.JPG IMG_2655.JPG

Name
Matt Ross
I would keep your solution lines and vac hoses. I would keep an eye on craigslist for a used low hour machine. I think the reliabilt is a good choice. Your portable isn't worth much where I'm from, somewhere in the 500 range. I would get a devastator wand or a pmf wand. I got my hose reel used because it's not something that really wears out, and new they are outrageous. I get my lines and hoses from local suppliers to support them.

Reactions: Hack Attack

Danny Stelter

Name
Danny Stelter
I forgot to add that the machines have been mantained very well. Both machines have Hypro pumps and the pumps are less then a year old. My second machine is newer the the pictured machine.

Danny Stelter

Name
Danny Stelter
I would keep your solution lines and vac hoses. I would keep an eye on craigslist for a used low hour machine. I think the reliabilt is a good choice. Your portable isn't worth much where I'm from, somewhere in the 500 range. I would get a devastator wand or a pmf wand. I got my hose reel used because it's not something that really wears out, and new they are outrageous. I get my lines and hoses from local suppliers to support them.
Thank you sir

Name
Matt Ross
If your patient, and find the right person you might get closer to 1k if you did include a short hose and the cheap wand that came with it. Unfortunently in most areas there are plenty of people who bought portables and ended up realizing how much work it is, or not getting the buisness they dreamed of, so there are usually several for sale. You will really love the convenience of a truckmount once younger used to it.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
That the thing that sucks about selling these portable... No resale value..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom