2 1/2" Vac Hose at ///coolcuffs.net

S

Scott Noble

I've searched everywhere for this stuff (in my area). Cr.p isn't even available. Someone told me that Joe Bristor carried it and had a special on it but I went to his web site and didn't see any. ///coolcuffs.net Does anyone know where to get it?

Farenheit251

I bought mine from Greenie. It cracked at the seam and I asked him to send me a connector to fix it. Against my wishes he insisted on sending me a new 50 foot piece to replace it.
Jeff and Lisa lead the way bring 2.5" hose to us. Doubt that any of you would even know about it.
Let me see. Brings the product to market,unsurpassed service and they give freely of their time to support this board. If you buy somewhere else to save $10.99 you just passed the BDCC test. Congratulations. Brian E

hogjowl

Idiot™
Or ... you could buy from Joe, just cuz you like Joe.

Same with Lisa and Greenie.

You don't have to be a BDCC just because you happen to like one supplier over another.

Shane

BrianE said:
I bought mine from Greenie. It cracked at the seam and I asked him to send me a connector to fix it. Against my wishes he insisted on sending me a new 50 foot piece to replace it.
Jeff and Lisa lead the way bring 2.5" hose to us. Doubt that any of you would even know about it.
Let me see. Brings the product to market,unsurpassed service and they give freely of their time to support this board. If you buy somewhere else to save $10.99 you just passed the BDCC test. Congratulations. Brian E

Well said!!!

They are doing more for this industry then just giving you great customer service and advice.

THEY ARE FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT!!!! :mrgreen:

Billy

Name
BH
Mikey P said:
Nobody "Likes" Joe, they put up with him to save 20 bucks.

Mikey I think this time you are wrong IMHO. I can't say what the future holds but I can say I like both Joe & Greenie at this time. Neither of them have done anything to me at this point to make me dislike them.

I have talked with quite a few people who do like Joe so I know I am not the only person that has no problem with Joe.

Billy

Name
BH
Greenie said:
joe does not make 2.5" coolcuffs.

and probably never will.

I have talked with Joe on this & greenie is correct there are no 2.5" cool cuffs now or in the future.

Fon Johnson

Joe has pissed in his own soup more than once. He accused me of "shilling" for Greenie since he sent me a free glide. I did not even get my glide FROM Greenie. He has a tendency to run his mouth about stuff he knows nothing about. People who have something to sell to an audience should treat them with respect, or just keep quiet. They should not belittle and berate them, ESPECIALLY when they don't know what the crap they are talking about. I got pissed today when my cuff kept slipping off, and I thought to myself "I'd rather keep sticking it back together than to buy from him." I found myself wondering where else I could get good locking cuffs.

You can only piss in your drinking trough so many times until the water is no longer drinkable.

Oh, and Joe is the ONLY person who has sent me repeated emails trying to sell me something. That is the ONLY direct spam I have had from the bulletin boards.

HMMMPH!

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I get along with Joe just fine. I have a need, he fills it with good products and I pay him. If we all agreed then there sould not be boards I suppose.
Al
PS No slight to Greenie and Lisa, top notch folks, great products and service as you all know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom