2.5" manifold update

Rex Tyus

Installed my 2.5 " manifold I received from The Green Team today. Maiden voyage tomorrow. We will be dual wanding an administration building almost 6000 sf two separate wings. Perfect test.

I have to tell it looks awfully sweet bolted onto the spot where two piddly little 2" sharp 90's once sat. 8)

Will update tomorrow night.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
turn it on ..crank it up......... and hold on..........

your in for a great ride...........

Rex Tyus

what no pics???

we want pics damnit

See Greenie's post on manifold and 2.5" hose.

With all that is available now, no one that wants a cost effective vac upgrade should have to settle for a 2" port.

I have been using a y off of 2 2" ports for a while single wanding. Yet no way to dual wand with 2.5". The manifold has changed all of that.

Whether you dual or single wand it will simply amaze you at how much difference it makes.

It is as easy as a hole saw a 1/4" drill bit a drill and some 1/4" bolts.

It was a great day. I wish I could state some specifics that would wow you. But I am not that articulate. If you have a clutch driven PTO with a big blower you are cheating your system if you don't at least consider the change. I truly belief every system will benefit. I just think the PTO will benefit the most proportionately.

Rex Tyus

Doug I have a couple of other tweaks I have to do before I post any pics. It will be a couple of weeks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom