2.5" Velcro Hose Hooks ...

The Wizard

Does someone make a 2.5" velcro hose hook, just like the 2 " velcro hose hook?

If so, who sells these please.

Thanks.

The Wizard

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I just use a 36" bungee cord with a protective coating on the hook parts.
A couple wraps around the hose and hook it anywhere like the banister, very secure.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Wiz,it is real easy.Do Like I did here when I modified it to hold my original whip hose .Long time ago,I had more velcro added.In your case you need it longer to hold 2.5...

Just get some cordura nylon belt type material .Measure your original length,put it around a 2.5 then figure how much more you really need.Have a seamstress resew it an add additional Velcro.So it will hold 1.5 to 2.5 hose or from 2-2.5...

The other problem is the hooks after a while start losing the protective cover.Simply find a tube of clear flexible plastic at a hard ware store an slip over.
You can also a carabiener clip to it so as to hold the hose inplace whilst doing stairs.Best place to hold it would be on your back pants belt loop,an or belt if need be.

Then if you work from the top down you can straddle the hose.In such a way it is not in your way,an the weight is transferred.An gravity does not work against you.But all in all a modification should be well under 25 dollars.

The grip twist type is also very nice,Walmart under 7 bucks?

maker

Caesar said:
Wiz,it is real easy.Do Like I did here when I modified it to hold my original whip hose .Long time ago,I had more velcro added.In your case you need it longer to hold 2.5...

Just get some cordura nylon belt type material .Measure your original length,put it around a 2.5 then figure how much more you really need.Have a seamstress resew it an add additional Velcro.So it will hold 1.5 to 2.5 hose or from 2-2.5...

The other problem is the hooks after a while start losing the protective cover.Simply find a tube of clear flexible plastic at a hard ware store an slip over.
You can also a carabiener clip to it so as to hold the hose inplace whilst doing stairs.Best place to hold it would be on your back pants belt loop,an or belt if need be.

Then if you work from the top down you can straddle the hose.In such a way it is not in your way,an the weight is transferred.An gravity does not work against you.But all in all a modification should be well under 25 dollars.

The grip twist type is also very nice,Walmart under 7 bucks?

You could do all that

or you could buy one of our Stair Hooks from Greenglides for $15.00
They are made with a heavy nylon webbing covering the hook so it won't wear out near as fast as the rubber coated hooks.
Also the reason we call them Handy Hooks is because when your not using them you can store them right on your hose or wand by folding down the hook and hold it in place with the velcro. Its on our website, please check it out if you'd like.

If you do also check out the SuperStrap, you may like that better.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
After leaving hooks and the grip things in customer's house for a long time, I just use romex wire now. No problem if I accidentally leave it.

Albert

Greenie

Albert Lazo said:
After leaving hooks and the grip things in customer's house for a long time, I just use romex wire now. No problem if I accidentally leave it.

Albert

That is a cool feature of the Maker Co. hooks...They FOLD flat agains the hose for storage, you will never take it off the hose, so you can't lose it. plus they are NOT rubber dipped metal, the metal hook is wrapped in cordura nylon.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
There you go Wiz,simply order.An I would recommend the block type bag. If it is anything Like the one we been using for 22 years. It should perform admirably.Nice image,stuff right there.I am big fan of tech work belts.etc

Stuff where you need them when you need them...It shows readiness and professionalism. Are the Products also in Black Cordura,I would like to ask?
Also is there a waterproof lining for the block bag to prevent spotters that could possibly leak .So as to contain. ?

Reason I ask is the one we use has a loop on outside,for a towel . An a type of waterproof lining that is starting to age.Also has a second front pocket,an cell holder . Nice product line up,you need to advertise them a little more. I think there was Clean Fax ad ? I remember looking at the picture some where.An thinking where is this gem of a company been hiding ?

Course I have not visited Jeffs website lately ,has he added the pictures there? Talk to Mikey about a Banner. Im sure sales would really sky rocket.Alot of MBoarders are if not curious.Possibly unaware...

maker

Caesar said:
There you go Wiz,simply order.An I would recommend the block type bag. If it is anything Like the one we been using for 22 years. It should perform admirably.Nice image,stuff right there.I am big fan of tech work belts.etc

Stuff where you need them when you need them...It shows readiness and professionalism. Are the Products also in Black Cordura,I would like to ask?
Also is there a waterproof lining for the block bag to prevent spotters that could possibly leak .So as to contain. ?

Reason I ask is the one we use has a loop on outside,for a towel . An a type of waterproof lining that is starting to age.Also has a second front pocket,an cell holder . Nice product line up,you need to advertise them a little more. I think there was Clean Fax ad ? I remember looking at the picture some where.An thinking where is this gem of a company been hiding ?

Course I have not visited Jeffs website lately ,has he added the pictures there? Talk to Mikey about a Banner. Im sure sales would really sky rocket.Alot of MBoarders are if not curious.Possibly unaware...

Thanks for checking out our site.

The Block Bag is made of Nylon 400 denier and is available in black, red and royal blue. The inside of the fabric has been treated with a water repelant.

I don't think Jeff has updated their site yet, but until then all of our stuff is up at ours. We will be getting a banner ad here shortly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom