2" Stair tools wanted

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Who has the best deal on a 2" stair tool?

Not looking for no overpriced thing I just want a 2" stair-tool thats not going to be a big loss when I leave it behind again.. :)

Mike Draper

I've done $25-35,000. in stairs since I bought my 2" greeny stair tool. It makes the $200 difference in a nice tool vs. a cheap tool seem irrelevant.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I've been throwing the same pc stair tool in the back of my van for the last 10 years. Great durable tool.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell

lol

Whats the price on both John. Or can you just figure out what house my last one is in? shiteatinggrin

Ron K

I've got a Pro-Chem 150.00 plus shipping and its yours. It's big and if need be can be painted Neon Pink!

Able 1

Name
Keith
I have a prochem for sale also... If you want a 2" the best I have is a prochem quad. jet made into a stair tool. I would sell the quad jet for $100.00 and the prochem (6"er) for 150.00 also.

lance

Keith, would you be willing and "able" to ship both of those to Calif.? If so what would the shipping cost to zip code 92126?

Thanks.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I just bought a 2 inch Titanium stair tool from Joe Bristor for $129, call him up, he has different ones.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
tmdry said:
I just bought a 2 inch Titanium stair tool from Joe Bristor for $129, call him up, he has different ones.

spill the beans, Bill
post a link.

and why doesn't Joe post here anymore??

come on Joe, i figure you still lurk here from time to time
post some pics of your new goodies.

many of us may consider you a bit "high strung" or volatile at times :shock: :lol:
But you're not a rip off and have good products that you stand behind

..l.T.A.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Pretty sure that's what I understood. He said he had a stainless steel one and a titanium one.

He also said he's working on the ultimate stair tool coming out in a month or so, it'll be be like a mini Viton wand. I put myself on the waiting for that one as well.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
He is probably talking about the Vietnam SS/TI combo thingy. Word of caution to you guys running those Vietnam wands make sure you run a holed or hybrid glide or clean them out with a clothes hanger often as the slag from the poor welds and or bolts etc will grown the biggest wand rats you ever seen. The look really pretty on the outside but a nightmare where it counts...

Oh and no I do not sell them. I did my first year in business but I was always telling people to buy the American made tools (Prochem,pmf,hydramaster,cmp). When I told one new customer he looked at me and said well if that is true why do you have these on the wall? It was like being run over by a Mack Truck. Haven't sold them since...but I do see them every so often when someone that bought one off the Internet and they bring in their machine thinking something is wrong with it and it turns out their wand is plugged with a wand rat.

Mike Draper

Talk about a wand rat, I took the head apart on my 360I today as I do about 1x per month and the rat almost ate meit was so big and nasty.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mike Draper said:
Talk about a wand rat, I took the head apart on my 360I today as I do about 1x per month and the rat almost ate meit was so big and nasty.

Your not suppossed to travel with it on. Your suppossed to take it off and put it on every job.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ahhh Ok :) Hey you got time to be on the computer you have time to come down and shoot the .50 shiteatinggrin

Mike Draper

just got done for the day 1/2 hour ago. it was a slower day for some reason. gotta go give bids in an hour though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom