2 things.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
That I can’t believe I waited so long to do…

Fancy in-line filter running 4 to the door.
- enormous difference. Had no idea the 570 could pull harder than it already was. Took out the in-tank filter basket.

Electric rewind hose reel.
-enormous difference. Had no idea how much I’d like it.

F

FB7777

Radars just butt hurt from yesterday
you really need the purple S when you address me… it prevents you from sounding profoundly ignorant of my trading

It climbed $3.72 during yesterday trading into earnings and is down $3 towards close…. Even you can do that math that it is up

pent up demand is epic, there were $6 billion in unmet demand… you think they’re going elsewhere or will buy up every product Aapl can drop on the market.

service revenue at an insane margin was up $ 2 billion during the quarter

anything below $144 is a screaming buy

oh, and I made $16k selling PUTS this week 😎

Last edited by a moderator:

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
you really need the purple S when you address me… it prevents you from sounding profoundly ignorant of my trading

It climbed $3.72 during yesterday trading into earnings and is down $3 towards close…. Even you can do that math that it is up

pent up demand is epic, there were $6 billion in unmet demand… you think they’re going elsewhere or will buy up every product Aapl can drop on the market.

service revenue at an insane margin was up $ 2 billion during the quarter

anything below $144 is a screaming buy

oh, and I made $16k selling PUTS this week 😎
I’m complacent

Last edited:
Name
Matt Middleton
Running 4 to the door makes a large difference in dry times. We had electric reel for the vac hose. On our new Butler we had the power reel for the solution hose installed too.

Just those three tweaks made the work go so much easier.

Matt

Reactions: Trip Moses
Back
Top Bottom