20" Clean FreAk 175 floor machine

jrizo1

I was biding on the 20" Clean FreAk 175 floor machinebut I did not win it
so I am looking for one
is this any good?

Oreck Orbital Commercial quality machine. Includes tile cleaning brushes, floor polishing bonnets, rug brushes. Excellent condition. Rarely used, and can't justify keeping. Great for cleaning/polishing tile flooring, as well as cleaning/buffing hardwood floors.
Thanks

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
BUY IT !!!!

20 inch machine is a big behemoth that will most likely be taken out less and less as time goes by.

An Orbiter is the perfect size for residential, and even smaller commercial work, and is super versatile as it can do it all.

At only 35 pounds, its light enough that you will actually be using it frequently.

Best acessory I ever bought.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamIam
Name
Lee Stockwell
I prefer a 17" buffer with the same big motor, 1.5hp. It can drive a 20" drive block when needed. On tighter jobs use the 17" block.

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
The Oreck orbiter is definitely a great piece of machinery for those smaller residential jobs. It does great for interim maintenance. We sell a brand new one (with no accessories except for a pad drive) for $399.00 - http://www.cleanfreak.com/Qstore/p001160.htm. If you're getting all of those accessories, and paying less than, or about that, I'd say you can't lose!

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Be sure to understand that an orbital machine is different than a 175 even though they may be used for many of the same jobs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom