rate this load out

Name
eric schulz
this is my rifle. there are many like it but this one is..... oh, wait.... thats for a different forum lol. this is my current carpet setup at my main job. only used it a few times so far, but its gonna be a regular task now. i used the betco cleaner and powr fllite xtract-7 to pre treat. the unbelievable was just with it, havent tried yet. i like how the machine works so far, except for the dual circuit mess. i dont know a whole lot about this stuff. what do the pros think about any of this stuff? im using it to judge what im going to buy for my personal use in the future. got many suggestions for pex500, and i think thats in the lead for know. let me hear some opinions please

IMG_2946.jpeg

Name
eric schulz
Any more specs or pics of the guts? 3 switches I assume 2 vacs and a pump based on the two cords..
i thinks its powered by anguish and despair- works better after you spend 45 min searching and trying out different outlets. one vac, not sure hp, but it does ok job, 2nd outlet is either for heater element or pump, but i think its heater, which does get cookin pretty fast, so it's probably drawing some juice. i can get some pics of its insides this week, maybe later today... used it this afternoon and it only extracted 1/2 my time on what should have been a "day off". still had to work other job later lol. i suspect thats due to my boss not knowing jack about carpet either and tossing me to the wolves with some "basic bitch chemicals". im making the science experiment research stuff a priority for next week or 2- i gotta start somewhere i guess?! bummed the carpets didnt have noticeable improvement- which is all property management cares about. kidding aside, water was black when i emptied recovery tank- so it does extract dirt. im just too fresh to knowwhat a gummy stain is from or what removes it.... i do know the wand doesnt cast spells... tried "bitch be cool" spell on boss- nothing. then tried "abraca-gtfo-mycarpet". also didnt work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom